News & Updates
Merry Christmas 12/24/2015
We're going to bring the server up soon for everyone! I spent today putting my desktop back together due to my power supply failing on me. I have a really hard time programming on a laptop for some odd reason. It just doesn't suite me.
There's going to be a giveaway while we count down to the reopening and a secret event when the game reopens. We're going to have a small community event to see who wins. All you have to do is post an image of anime related content for Christmas that has some sort of deep meaning or comedy value that the community most likes. No fake liking, we will be monitoring for that! If there can't be a way for us to properly judge based on the community's participation, we will judge it ourselves.
- Top 3 posts will get . If you already have it, you may give it to someone else!
- No multiple posts, you will be disqualified.
- Only one image allowed. Make it a good one and you can include a sentence with some more details if you see fit.
This is Bleach Online.
1.8.0 Hotfixes 3 12/11/2015
We've fixed a lot of problems with the latest patch mostly with bugs. Hope you enjoy and thanks for helping us make the game better!
- Fixed bugs with some mobs not dropping Scroll Tokens such as value being 0.
- Fixed stuck issues with certain NPCs.
- Further fixes to cipher error.
Fixes to logged in bug.
- Being stuck logged in should not happen anymore, we now continually try to log you out every 30 seconds if you are in the logout queue.
- Alert message prompt such as being kicked should now properly disconnect you from the game server, this was a security fix mostly.
- Wolf and Spiderling no longer drop Scroll Tokens.
- Added Water Prison scroll to Hidden Merchant.
- Agility no longer provides defense.
1.8.0 Hotfixes 2 12/09/2015
We've fixed a lot of problems with the latest patch mostly with networking and the game server. Hope you enjoy and thanks for helping us make the game better!
If you get stuck logged in, just log into the game server you logged out of until you can log into a different game server. Try waiting 15 minutes roughly in between the time you last logged out. This will be fixed next patch.
- Fixed an issue where the message prompts weren't displayed in the menu when being kicked by the game server.
- Issue with Jutsu cooldown being reset upon log-in has been fixed.
- Ciper error should be fixed for the majority of users, if you are still having issues make sure to install the game inside your user folder or your C Drive not Program Files. Uninstall it before doing so!
- Water Prison range changed from 5-7-7 to 5-6-7.
- Changed description text for consumable items that contain health to HP.
- Piece of Iron price has been increased from 40 to 80.
- Wolf Fang price has been reduced to 40 from 50.
- Snake Venom price has been increased to 60 from around 40 which it used to be.
- Spider Egg price has been increased to 20 from 15.
- Spiderling now drop Egg Sushi.
- Apply Bandages now requires level 5 to learn down from 20. The Jutsu will require level 10 for rank 2 and level 20 for rank 3.
- Removed Great Tornado scrolls from all players. These items have been erased since they are earned by leveling up another Jutsu.
- Twin Fangs and Shirokata are now Bind on Pickup. This is to address a trading issue, these items are bugged and need to be remade. This means we need to wait until we wipe player accounts.
- Reworked prices for Hidden Merchant shop scrolls - 100 Scroll Tokens for below level 30 and 150 for level 30.
Remember that shop prices are 50% of the item value. Shops do not buy items for their full value.
- The game server networking has been improved to make it much harder to be taken down by malicious attacks.
- It is no longer possible to spam packets. If you do, you will be temporarily banned. If you get banned and was a false flag, please submit a bug report.
- Hawk server is back online for good. Even though our player base is small right now, we want people to have low as possible ping.
We're working hard to bring you a great game. My Patreon idea was cut off due to it not matching with the interest of the game even if it would help me make it better and faster. I decided to cancel it. Instead of that, I will focus on making the game commercial ready to generate enough to fund a salary for the team members to make the game more supported with faster updates. Updates will be slow for awhile, but remember that we have a low budget. The best you can do to help us is buy Gold Ninja.
1.8.0 Hotfixes 11/16/2015
We've fixed a lot of issues with the latest patch. Hope you enjoy and thanks for helping us make the game better!
- Got rid of many PvP messages.
- The server now does not shut down until it finishes saving everyone online.
- Fixed trading bugs.
- Increased player saving intervals (10 per second rather than one a second).
- Fixed many problems with logging out/getting stuck online.
- Fixed typo with Flaming Fire Dragon Scroll, it is now just Flame Dragon.
- Fixed many typos with items and Jutsu descriptions.
- Updated installer to use default path, rather than use the last used one.
- Improved the launcher to launch the client as admin.
- Improved the installer to launch the updater as admin and got rid of Register SNI.exe from it.
- Improved error handlers for 'Ciper' error, it will now unregister and register the SNI.dll. It may still show this error for some users though.
- Possible fix for PvP mode turning on by random.
- Fixed a possible right click menu crash error.
- The updater will no longer crash when it fails to find the 'Client.exe'.
- Misc. bug fixes.
- Added Flame Dragon Technique Scroll to Hidden Merchant.
- Added Water Prison Technique Scroll to Hidden Merchant.
- Added Concealement Technique Scroll to Hidden Merchant.
- Rebalanced the prices on the Hidden Merchant.
- Lighting Cutter Technique range decreased from 10-12-15 to 10-11-12.
- Great Tornado Technique radius increased to 6 up from 5 and no longer hits the entire map.
- Shadow Shuriken Technique radius increased from 1-1-1 to 2-2-2. The rank 3 damage has been increased by 3 and rank 2 no longer pierces.
- /invite command now invites your target or the player you type in aka /invite (name). This used to only support targets.
- Added where Ninja Killers can be attacked even if they have PvP Mode off.
- Warp, warp to target, and revive Jutsus can now level up.
1.8.0 New Installer and Updater 11/13/2015
Robin unveiled the new updater early, but we've been fixing issues with the updater and game behind the scenes. All hotfixes we do to the game will come out as separate posts from now on, but we're going to try to keep patches together and not separated. This will basically say everything that has happened since 1.7.0.
- Server stability and player saving resolved.
- Exploit with food being infinitely gained.
- Map sound with Charge Chakra would fill the entire map.
- Logout bug where you were stuck logged in/server full.
- Fixes to events, they no longer cause the server to crash or be unresponsive when a lot of players are interacting with them at once.
- Client and server memory leaks fixed.
- Spell cooldown displayed incorrectly on the client.
- Shop displays the right text of the item you are buying and its cost.
- Crash issues with buying and selling items.
- Fixed issues where music would glitch - stop and resume playing and oftentimes play the wrong track.
- Fixed where relogging would clear buffs/debuffs.
- Fixed issues with using items with the right click menu.
- Server shutdown now properly saves players.
- Fixed rollbacks.
- Fixed Account Manager - reset character.
- Fixed the display of weapon paperdoll in shops.
- Misc. bug fixes.
- Reworked the food stalls in Leaf Village.
- Added Scroll Token currency item that is used to buy Scrolls. It drops from mobs that are Wolves or higher.
- Removed Scroll Box.
- Robes Merchant now also sells Scrolls!
- Water Prison Jutsu stun duration increased from 1-1-1 to 1-2-2 and rank 3 has a 3 area of effect radius.
- Lightning Cutter Jutsu range increased from 7-8-10 to 10-12-15.
- Great Tornado Technique area of effect radius reduced from 7 to 5.
- Updated many item and Jutsu descriptions.
- Updated the tutorial area slightly - increased ANBU History and Shizuna has a yellow arrow indicating that she can be interacted with. Misc. changes to dialogue on exam questions and answers.
- Added DoS protection to game server.
- Max amount of mobs per map is 50 rather than 25 before.
- Added where "Learned" is displayed as green if a higher rank Jutsu is already learned.
- Improved idle animation to randomly change between 250 to 500ms and reset every 1,000 to 2,000ms. There's also unique idle animations for players, mobs, events, and clones.
- Changed color of chat for PvP players and warning messages from bright red to bright orange.
- New updater and installer.
- Max stack for non-currency items is 100.
Uninstall the old game before installing the new one. If you have problems playing the game, make sure to reboot after uninstalling the game and ensure to reboot after installing.
We ran into many problems and shouldn't have to install the game again moving forward. Thanks for your patience!