Heartfelt thanks

Ueda

Dear Ninjas,

This must be the 100th time I've started a topic with "Dear Ninjas".

Each time I do that, I feel a sense of achievement, because I'm either presenting something that the team has worked on, or announcing something to the followers of this project.

Over 10 years ago, I was doing exactly what you guys are doing today, checking in on a Naruto fan MMO. I had watched 30+ episodes of Naruto and thought to myself "this concept is WAY too amazing to not have an MMORPG", so I googled it and found a bunch of fan games at the time - NarutoRealm and NarutoQuest mainly.

I followed these two projects religiously, checking on the forums to see if there were any updates every few days. I was always looking forward to a release date, so you can imagine my disappointment and heart break to see both these projects slowly fade into death. This was when I decided to make Nin Online, and would spend years practicing art and game development to the point where I could create the game I so desperately wanted.

Hence, you could say that Nin Online is not just another Naruto fan game. Nin Online is NarutoRealm, Nin Online is NarutoQuest, Nin Online is Last Ninja Online, Nin Online is Hidden Villages Online, Nin Online is NarutoRivals. Nin Online is the game that every person in the last 10 years has attempted to make, but had given up before even reaching a test stage. I have followed every single one of these projects. This game's purpose is to carry on the hours of work and heart put into all these projects, but this time we will see it happen.

In 2013, I finally decided to make this dream game of my happen, and so I started working on it alone for a month before finally getting Whack on the team and announcing the game to the world. I was so surprised that the game gained an instant following.

Flash forward to today, I still have my 'ninjas' coming in here everyday, giving me ideas, suggestions, advice, critique and even their money to make this game. It has been 2 years of development, and while we are only on the verge of a beta.. I am proud that Nin Online has gotten this far. Further than any other attempt at a Naruto fan game of this scale by years of work and I couldn't have gotten here without the support of all of my Ninjas, Gold Ninjas, Silver Ninjas and especially not without my trustworthy team of developers.

It doesn't cross my mind on a day-to-day basis, but we have something really magical going on here. It's a collective dream happening. I am glad to be the one follower of this project 10 years ago, to finally make it happen. It doesn't stop here! Give my team your support as we push for a beta announcement date!

Thank you for these 2 years, Ninjas.

Thank you for making Nin Online what it is today!

Regards,

Rory

• Like 17

Thank you @Rory, @ and the rest of the team for providing us with this amazing game! We know you don't have to but you do it anyways! I myself have followed Nin Online for a while now and cannot explain how excited I am for this to have a successful release! Great job you guys and again, Thank you.

I love seeing these kinds of announcements.  We've definitely come a long way since June of 2013 which is when I first discovered this site.  Ya know, just like you Rory and many others just hoping and searching for that one authentic Naruto Universe mmorpg, but I couldn't find it anywhere and that honestly crushed me.  I remember just thinking to myself about how, it would be so amazing to just be like Kakashi Hatake or Jiraiya in this massive world where your actions truly effect the outcome of that mmo world you're playing in.  And that is what Nin Online is! :D  :D 

So, I'm proud to be apart of this community and I love being here!  Otherwise I would have given up along time ago, and I won't lie, there have been numerous times where I would just be like, "Man...this game just won't make it", but something kept on telling me to just hang on in there.  And it's now July and we are in the year of 2015.  Look at how far we've come since 2013.  We've come a long way as a community and so has this game.  I know it will be a huge success in the future and when we finally do release, Nin Online will go international!  Maybe then Kishimoto will regret not taking the fan base seriously when they said, "MAKE A NARUTO MMO!" ha ha ha.  Damn I love being apart of this project.  Hang in there Rory and Seth, and to the rest of the developers, LETS KICK SOME ASS!  WE CAN DO THIS!  ;D 

The Perverted Hermit,

Shawn Jones

• Like 3

Back when Gold became a thing it was the first donation I ever made to a project like this. I didn't think it would go anyone where but I took the chance because I really wanted to believe.

As the joke goes, I've never played the game. I've missed every alpha and preview due to my circumstance just not lining up luckily, despite being invited to each. Even then, I'm nothing but excited, proud, and happy for this.

I can't wait to finally hit the sandy dunes of Suna <3

• Like 6

Guest Glitch Yagyu

Back when Gold became a thing it was the first donation I ever made to a project like this. I didn't think it would go anyone where but I took the chance because I really wanted to believe.

As the joke goes, I've never played the game. I've missed every alpha and preview due to my circumstance just not lining up luckily, despite being invited to each. Even then, I'm nothing but excited, proud, and happy for this.

What a nice post...as Naruto always said,

NzjxipO.jpg

Tell me when you're free and I'll show you around the game personally.

@

• Like 1

I think if the game does well and in 5-6 years you've established something really great, you guys could totally make a new IP and probably have a lot of funding for it. Hell, once this game goes full release status and you get people in these cash shops paying money for pixels you'll probably never want to stop.