Nin Online Screenshot Contest

Emiya

Dear Ninja,

This month we will have a special competition where players can send and share their best screenshots. We would like for our community and players to come up with creative and original ideas, giving us the oppurtunity to share these screenshots as promotional material. We will reward the Top 3 best screenshots taken.  You can simply participate by replying to this topic and attach your screenshot. You're only allowed to submit one screenshot. The competition will end at the last day of the month, and the results will be published the following day. 

Tips

•  Make sure the screenshots are taken at 1920x1080 resolution (you're allowed submit screenshots below these standards however
  •  Preferably hide the GUI by pressing F1 before you take a screenshot.
  •  Be creative and try to come up with entertaining screenshots
  •  Think about various Roleplay Events which you can participate in and capture great moments with your friends
  •  Capture great moments during PvP Battles

Prizes

We will give away prizes for the Top 3 best screenshots as following:

First place:      Bmask.png  Bandit Mask    

Second place: Raging Bandit Jacket.png  Raging Bandit Pants.png  Raging Bandit Jacket & Pants

Third place: Black glasses.pngWhite glasses.pngRed sunglasses.pngRound Sunglasses.pngRound Sunglasses2.png Two choices of the new Sunglasses (Note there is also a green/blue/pink coloured ones)

Remember that the deadline is at the 31th of January. Also keep in mind that I'll be trying to host various other events in the future, so stay tuned everyone. We will be looking forward to see your great captures. I wish you all the best of luck with this competition.

Kind regards,

Shirou

• Like 13

• Emiya featured and unfeatured this topic
9 hours ago, Kuraen Rumaki said:

Can i edit the ss to remove the GUI ?

Sure you're allowed to edit your screenshots, Rumaki. 

Also I'm loving these screenshots so far. Meth, Wilkor and Jun have made some hilarious entries. I also really like Wolfskin's screenshot as well. This one can certainly be used as promotional material on the website. The scenery is great and there's also some story telling/roleplay going on. I can't wait to see more. ^^

• Like 1

I've never uploaded photos in a post, so it may be a bit too big/small, will try to edit it if I can. 

My entry for the contest is a guide for doing docs:

VyLpFXM.jpg

All characters and events are fictional and not based on real people.

It was not made to ridicule something or offend people, it is made purely for fun!

I do not own the rights for any of the art, I just did the editting.

It took me a lot of time to make, but it was a lot of fun, so hope you like it! <3

• Like 14

19 hours ago, Dona said:

We can edit the screenshot? @Emiya

You're allowed to make minor edits, but I'd like to point out that if you'd over-edit things it would sort of ruin the originality of the game. And it also destroys the purpose of a ''Screenshot'' contest as it would become more of a contest of artwork and photoshop. For example if you'd want to make some minor edits on the shades or colouring that'd be perfectly fine. But if you'd add things that aren't part of the game, I could hardly call it a screenshot. 

• Like 2