My time

NotSezu

Hello there Nin Community,

First of all I want to apologize to everyone that are still waiting for their custome stuffs. It's just I don't have that much time like I got befor, but i promise to all of you that i will definitely end what I started and so far I wont take any more requests. Then about why I don't have that much time? Eight hours normally work as electrician, then after that im travel to my "second" job wich is building my own house by my own, so like everything i do myself and sometimes help with my friends/parents. So as u know it takes a lot of my free time and when i come back at home I just dont have that much power in me to try something on PC :( wich is sad for me too. Im working hard now so me and my wife could be moving in befor vacation. Maybe later i will post some pictures about my progress there.

Still sometimes i find a time to open PS and work some, like now I got one clothes almost finished, need a female version of it and its done.

Hope you could understand my situation a little closer like this and be patience.

Thx, and sorry again.

• Like 26

Just do it at your own pace, my boy.
We all love you and respect you for the work and effort you have put into NinO.
If you need breaks, take them. I am sure no one in this entire community has a problem with you taking one, seeing as we all have seen how much work you put in to the game.
Personally, your effort and dedication as a pixel artist motivated me to try and improve as a pixel artist.
Thank you. <3

• Like 1

We love and appreciate the time and effort you put into Nin whether it's for personal requests or content for the game. We understand that you would want to put that same passion into a new home for your family. Don't forget to rest between all that work! 

• Like 1

Hurry up son, I ain't gonna wait all week to get my boruto outfit.. Smh.. Ninonline>Real life.

P.S. Inb4 it goes above anyone's head, i'm kidding. Take your time Sezu, you don't need to explain yourself, we should all be able to understand ^^

• Like 2