FFA Tournament

Emiya

Dear Ninja,

We will be hosting a Free For All Tournament for our players to enjoy some great competition giving you all the oppurtunity to test and hone your PvP skills against all types of adversaries. The tournament will be held on this 21st January (Sunday) at 3PM EST

Tiers
There will be two tiers, below Level 30 and 30 and above. We will start with the lower-level tier under Level 30. Afterwards we will continue with the higher-level tier over Level 30

Rules
Please keep in mind that this is a Free For All Tournament, therefore creating parties will be prohibited as it will lead towards a direct disqualification.

Prizes
The winners of their respective tiers will receive a $10 dollar gift card + 2x World Blessings.  @Anborn will be providing the gift cards for the tournament. I will also reward the two ''Most outstanding ninja'' from each tier. Please note that you don't necessarily have to win the tournament to earn this accolade and reward. The prize rewarded for the most outstanding player is down below:

Pink Giant Holding Fan.png 1x Pink Folding Fan

If we manage to get a decent amount of participants to join this tournament, I will celebrate this succesful tournament by dropping a World Blessing afterwards. Please make sure to follow our announcements regularly, because there will be more events to come. Thank you for your attention and hope to see you all this Sunday!

Kind regards,

Shirou (Emiya)

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Nagashi Reiketsu said:

Why did I turn lvl 35 there's no way I'm winning but I'll try and were is the location it would be held and what time would it be for me if I live in australia

What is your exact time zone relative to where you live? There are a few of them in Australia lol.

These are the times of the tournament where you live (Just use the time from YOUR exact time zone)

Australian Western Standard Time: 4:00 Am 
Australian Central Standard Time: 5:30 Am
Australian Eastern Standard Time: 6:00 Am

@Nagashi Reiketsu

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Itachi Uchiha said:

What is your exact time zone relative to where you live? There are a few of them in Australia lol.

These are the times of the tournament where you live (Just use the time from YOUR exact time zone)

Australian Western Standard Time: 4:00 Am 
Australian Central Standard Time: 5:30 Am
Australian Eastern Standard Time: 6:00 Am

@Nagashi Reiketsu

I found it out it's 7:00am 

GG @Indra for 1st place winner, and @Hawt for 2nd place and MVP award, and @Corgee Sasayaki who took third place. You guys did great. (I don't remember fourth place though, so if someone could post below, that'd be great): for the level 30 and below FFA.

For the level 31+ tier FFA: GG @Crowlock for 1st place and the MVP award, @Mell for 2nd place, *I took third*, and @Meth for 4th place. Clean sweep for Akatsuki ;) 

(This post is for those that did not watch the stream or attend the event)

• Like 5