2018 Development Timeline

Ueda

On 10/13/2018 at 11:22 AM, Streetz Dayu said:

I don't think we have a player base for 3 villages, honestly. The core reasons for playing a Naruto game in many minds is to follow or fanboy their favorite characters. Not many people can do that given there are no clan content not only last name wise but jutsu wise. I was a big supporter of the  game in the beginning with the promise of these additions however I've seen that it is no where close to being what was initially offered. 

Village choice is a no brainer in a Naruto game. After watching Shippuden (or reading the manga)from start to finish if your average Naruto fan saw a game based on Naruto one thing people would want is to have the Jutsus the other is to have the villages and Akatsuki. Not to mention having more villages justify having missing ninja since if you had many villages you would have more types of missing ninja from those villages varying up the world and the game itself.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/15/2018 at 10:13 PM, TetsuHawk said:

Village choice is a no brainer in a Naruto game. After watching Shippuden (or reading the manga)from start to finish if your average Naruto fan saw a game based on Naruto one thing people would want is to have the Jutsus the other is to have the villages and Akatsuki. Not to mention having more villages justify having missing ninja since if you had many villages you would have more types of missing ninja from those villages varying up the world and the game itself.

As I said, and I usually end up being right 96% of the time. If the game were to drop all of the villages; more people would flock to it. They don't just want to see Leaf, Sand, Mist, Akatsuki and Takumi, they want Stone, Lightning, Sound and Rain too as well as everything we want ranging from level 100 along with advanced and combined finally being released, so many people would come back too. The only downside is, it's going to take some time. I'm still waiting for the Sashiba clan jutsu. I have to sneak into the clan house in order to grab the scroll I'm assuming lol

2 hours ago, Majin Xeno said:

Are we getting any, even one, of these advanced masteries/Kekkei Genkai even a year after when they were said to be released, it’s been over a year since this post promised these masteries and still nun 

We'll get it, but we just have to be patient. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Ueda locked this topic

Locking this and putting a statement to the constant hate towards the game that has to do with Advanced Masteries not being out in 2020.

Advanced Masteries is not and has not been on the priority since shortly after posting this development log. We have infact, created dozens upon dozens of new jutsu that will one day be implemented, but nowhere in the near future.

Advanced Masteries was something I thought would be important in 2017 to early 2018 because players were hitting max level cap and running out of things to do. I soon found that the task at hand was way more than could be reasonably done without postponing more important additions to the game. In the years since, we've added hundreds of pieces of new content, entire new villages, features like Summons, Clans. We've remade our entire game server and are currently focused on remaking the client for the long-term sustainability of the game's development.

It is simply dishonest to claim that the game and it's staff have been slacking in pushing updates when we literally have a patch notes that lists most of the changes in the game. When we first posted this development log, we were at page 7 of the Patch Notes. We now have 28 pages of Patch Notes. We have 21 pages of updates in there for people to see what we've changed/added/fixed in the time since this was posted.

As it stands, I still don't have any ETAs on when the features that are listed in here that are not yet released will become a priority again.
Plans change.

You will not see them released anytime soon, but I can promise that just as we've been putting out updates constantly for the past 2 years, we will continue to do so, more features and content will be added. They will not always follow the public roadmap, and especially not the one from early 2018, but it'll always be what is most important at any given time.

• Like 7