2018 Development Timeline

Ueda

37 minutes ago, Rory said:

:) Lots of important bug fixes coming soon.
Elemental Taijutsu and Sword jutsu are coming along well and will probably be the first implemented along with Medic + Taijutsu.

How is Taijutsu specialization going : )?

• Like 3

Guest Prince Kushino

they say that all the time this and that will happen this year but i bet anyone 10,000 ryo at the end of 2018 there will be no Mist Village or any of this 8 gates and whatever not being salty just my opinion...

19 hours ago, Kushino said:

they say that all the time this and that will happen this year but i bet anyone 10,000 ryo at the end of 2018 there will be no Mist Village or any of this 8 gates and whatever not being salty just my opinion...

Ok if mist or any adv mastery got out in 2018 you give me 10kryo

(Start grinding it)

Guest Prince Kushino
1 hour ago, Suwa Rumaki said:

Ok if mist or any adv mastery got out in 2018 you give me 10kryo

(Start grinding it)

sure

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I promise that once i'm mizukage there will always be a trail of blood leading up to my office. I'll eat out of the kazekage's skull, using the hokage's limbs as chopsticks. 

lol it would be funny if they made the rules the opposite of Konoha's ones. Where rogues could enter freely, and instead of having a 'peaceful list', there would be a 'death list' which determines which rogues can enter or not. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2018 at 3:51 AM, Guest Prince Kushino said:

Is Mist village out yet? 2018 is almost over.

12 hours ago, Leevi Sasayaki said:

Actually nothing on this list has been added yet, besides the 2nd non-village. Other then that, nothing....

the 2nd non-village is already a big thing. And a lot of advanced jutsus are already in game, they are just not avaible yet.

• Like 2

I don't think we have a player base for 3 villages, honestly. The core reasons for playing a Naruto game in many minds is to follow or fanboy their favorite characters. Not many people can do that given there are no clan content not only last name wise but jutsu wise. I was a big supporter of the  game in the beginning with the promise of these additions however I've seen that it is no where close to being what was initially offered. 

• Like 1