Ueda

Content 2018 Development Timeline

I'm really excited about this; I think allowing more variety/customization when it comes to mastery combinations is definitely the way to go. Kudos!

I'm also pleasantly surprised Mist is coming out so soon (I didn't expect it to come out this year.) I might yet change my allegiance, hm...

It seems that I will have to wait some time before I can get what I want but this is a start.

12 hours ago, Rory said:

Forbidden Techniques
I get this question about jutsu like Rasengan or Hiraishin Technique a lot. "What mastery is it going to be?". It's been one of the trickiest thing to balance, but I think I've managed to find a way to balance such techniques without being over powered. The latest addition of limited jutsu slot is one of the changes made to accommodate such a balance. With limited slots, just learning every jutsu becomes impossible. Combined with the rarity of these scrolls, you will find that even though very few ninja will have Rasengan for example, it will not break the game because they will be sacrificing another jutsu to make way for their Forbidden techniques. It will still be a challenge to fine tune these jutsu to not be over powered, but still feel valuable and pay homage to their anime counterparts, but I have no doubt we're going in the right direction!

Gates.gif

I also think it will help out with balancing if the very powerful jutsus thats Forbiden Techniques are limmited to one per ninja and also it should use 2 jutsu slot and not just 1 because if they are anything like the one we had before (cursed seal) then it is as good or even better than 2 jutsus.

How long must I wait for summoning. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Origami Heart said:

So many Mizukages. :O I just want Paper or Sand release. ^^

OMG YES, I am also looking for sand release since I've started playing, AND OML I could totally see you rocking that PAPER RELEASE!

Nice, all i want to say is that i'd love to see more of these in the future!
Keep us informed if possible!

Can't wait to see these updates come to the game! Will probably regret picking my second mastery once specializations are added... :(

On 1/29/2018 at 10:52 PM, Rory said:

Specialized Masteries
Once you reach level 50, you will be given the choice to specialize in your previous mastery to unlock Advanced Jutsu for that mastery.

I wonder what advanced techniques the Fan mastery will have. :O

It's been a long time since I've been here to take a look at the project and it has evolved a lot, congratulations to everyone. The new updates will be awesome, continue this fantastic work. :)

On 2/25/2018 at 2:01 AM, Zetzu said:

well wouldn't everyone be too strong....

It's only fair if everyone will be overpowered :D

This goes hard I love the idea of specializing and creating new style out of mixing and match it's very unique and give diversity to shinobis.. I only worry about the obvious, the level cap and amount of jutsu we are able to learn. And also for things like gates would each gate be another jutsu slot being taken up? 

• Like 1

Yeah, can't wait to see the mist village, i feel like it will be incredible.

• Like 1

Is it possible to give a current status update on the project(s) being worked on?

Saggitch regrets his impatience...

• Like 4