ReubenNick

Hello Ninjas!

It has been quite some time since you've received a proper "community update" from me as CM and that will definitely be changing moving forward as your captain @Yuko will officially be acting as Community Manager for this community as I continue my ninja journey as a GM. 

Make sure you're following @Jessica as that will be her acting CM account to stay up to date and involved in all things related to the community and the events being held. As always, we aim to provide the best to those who dedicate and continue to invest their time into this amazing game. 

Continue to contact the GMs and staff for all your complaints and game related issues still! This does not mean you should destroy our Community Manager's inbox beyond ninja repair. 

Look forward to seeing everyone's involvement in the events to come! It'll definitely be great. Remember, we are players too! She will make a proper introduction in due time, until then; look forward to it!

*Hands awesome community scroll to Jessica*

• Like 7

Guest Glitch Yagyu

Thank you so much, Nick!

I cannot wait to continue my work here serving this community, I've enjoyed working under Rory, Seth, and Stephen for years now, and I'm glad I can finally go to a new level of assisting this wonderful team and community.

As Nick said, please follow the account that will be my Community Manager account: @Jessica, as this will end up being my player account.

Best Regards,
Yuko