So what if..

Ueda

Question

27 minutes ago, Jessica said:

Dang, I didn't know it was April 1st already :P 

^This....Sounds like something that can be abusable(hate to sound negative...but its the truth.But on the ground as a player Ive seen a great number of things. I can imagine many ways this can be abused to destroy peoples characters). Maybe dont make the process permanent. How about a day or two?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TetsuHawk said:

^This....Sounds like something that can be abusable(hate to sound negative...but its the truth.But on the ground as a player Ive seen a great number of things. I can imagine many ways this can be abused to destroy peoples characters). Maybe dont make the process permanent. How about a day or two?

Why'd you quote me D:? It was just an April Fools joke T_T

I don't like the "you two will never been see again." part... a bit too extreme for getting all the way to level 100 and having it all pretty much reset... Would be a cool scene for a rebirth system tho.. level 100 > rebirth > you're a stronger level 1 ^^

2 hours ago, Mikecw said:

That would mean endless grinding, give an unfair advantage to people, and take away skill in favor of who has rebirthed the most.

I think like if there was like a limited rebirth it'd be cool, but unlimited rebirth would not balance.