LeafSymbolX.pngLeaf Village

Chunin: @Kuraen Senketsu @Fritzo @Persona Kurama
Jonin: @Caio Mirana @Atrane @Ishyn Sasayaki

SandSymbolX.pngSand Village

Chunin: @Booty Gang Pinku @Zelda @Huranza

Specialized Jonin: @Nomady Hozuki the Adaptive Ninja
Jonin: @Tresmorne Toitsu @Kenock Toitsu @Booty the Great

Special Message
It's always a privilege to watch amazing fights go down. That being said, I have to say that this exam probably had one of the more disappointing RP levels in the finals. I think it's very important to build your character and relationships with people in the community so that you have a story for yourself, and also with the people around you. Let's aim for that for the next exam :) 

We also had the first Tie in a Chunin Exam match up during the Sand village chunin exam between Booty Gang Pinku vs. Zelda. An amazing moment!

It's always a hard decision to not promote everyone who deserves it, for me, assigning ranks is an easy task, and I know it is a big deal to you. So trust me when I say, it's harder for me not to just feel like giving everyone the Chunin/Jonin ranks. It's hard to see people lose. It's hard to see people win and not get promoted, but it's also what makes for a better story for everyone, and to maintain the rank system in the game. Getting Chunin rank will always mean something really big in Nin Online, and I hope that everyone understands the vision for why I have to hold back on giving everyone ranks..!

• Like 22

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

June 2019 Promotions

LeafSymbolX.pngLeaf Village

Chunin: @Loco
Jonin: @Hoseki

SandSymbolX.pngSand Village

Chun
in: @Seo
Jonin: @Mylu

Special Message
Missing Ninja reportedly from an organization named "Taka" interrupted the proceedings of the Joint Chunin Exams by obstructing the journey for Sand Ninja towards the Leaf village where the Chunin Exam was being held causing the organizing of this Chunin Exams between the Sand village and Leaf village to break down. Leaf village heard these reports and carried on without the Sand village, sending little or no aid to assist the Sand ninja. Rumors of collusion between Taka and the Leaf ninja was rampant. As this was not a joint exam, the small number of teams created little opportunities for promotions. A localized Sand Chunin Exam will be held next week (8th June, Saturday, 1PM EST).

Exam concluded! Post updated!

• Like 19

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today's Chunin Exam was cancelled due to instability issues. Thank you those who did come for attending, and sorry for wasting your time!
Each village will be holding their own localized Chunin Exams (more information from your Kage) instead.
Joint Chunin Exams and bi-monthly events will temporarily be ceased until we can resolve the crash.

Refunds have been given to some of your team mates already, and if nobody from your team has been refunded, contact me ingame "Ueda".

• Like 10