NinOnline Stat Calculator

Suigetsine

logo.png

Hello!
So I really enjoy this game and found out, that the Stat Calculator from @Kyokotsu is not findable anymore, so
I made one by myself (with some help tho' xD - thanku @Keyui for the information) and wanted to share it with you: http://suigetsine.bplaced.net/ninstat/

I dont know if it's accurate enough so that you can really use it, but maybe it's not that bad and may help someone here.
Also I haven't added the Intellect stats but I will soon add it.

Hope you like it, it'll be updated frequently :)

// Sharing //

You can now share your build by copying the generated link under the calculated Melee Damage.
Such a link could look like this: http://suigetsine.bplaced.net/ninstat/?str=11&int=10&agi=12&fort=13&chakra=14
This makes it able to share builds. Hope you like it :)

// Changelog //

- added total point (you see how much points you can build at lvl 50)
- now the needed level for the current build is shown
- added sharing option (URL Parameter)

• Like 25

1 hour ago, KingKobra said:

What is this for, I realize how noob I sound but for real is it for making a character.

Likely to help you test different stat builds with ease. Just a tool to help you out so you don't mess up your stats and have to buy a reset!

• Like 2

I really like this tool. It makes stat calculating really convenient (I used to try to do this sort of thing manually but I kept counting my points wrong somehow...) and - maybe this is a little irrelevant, but - I like the design of it, too. Very sleek.

I'm waiting with bated breath for the implementation of Int stat : O

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Opal Hozuki said:

I really like this tool. It makes stat calculating really convenient (I used to try to do this sort of thing manually but I kept counting my points wrong somehow...) and - maybe this is a little irrelevant, but - I like the design of it, too. Very sleek.

I'm waiting with bated breath for the implementation of Int stat : O

Thank you, that's so nice to hear :)

5 minutes ago, Kyokotsu said:

Awesome job man! Yeah I quite playing nin some time ago and I could never get a hold of a dev to get the stat percentages to update my calculator :D
But I do love the minimal style you went with!

Thank you!
I was always asking myself how you're stat calculator looked, because unforunately I've never had the chance to see yours^^

25 minutes ago, Suigetsine said:

Thank you!
I was always asking myself how you're stat calculator looked, because unforunately I've never had the chance to see yours^^

:D

Looks like I still have a copy of the latest version I did, lol, I re-uploaded to my webhost for prosperity xD  "do not trust these stats as they are all over a year old"

calc-latest

• Like 1

• Kanno pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...