4th Chunin Exams Results

Ueda

It was the best CE exam, but it would be better to not promote 20 ninjas per exam, but im still happy that you did it this time lol

@Rory !  For people who are saying that it was laggy, if you would have listen to Rory's tips, it would'nt lag, it did'nt lag for me...

• Like 1

Glad to take part in it and happy to be promoted. thank's for the CE, too bad the grading system was kinda meh, but i can understand O.O 

But anyway, good job, the arena was fantastic and the Desert of Death map was really cool too with all the effects.

Wow, this was a Fun exam, we never got to do our group hug tho, if anyone has any pictures of all of us in the finals please send it to me, and a special thanks to @VagaSan, and @tatsumagi.

And of course congrats to our sensei @MrChubb The Hozuki on becoming jonin.

also thanks to the Pirate Team of Dona!

This was a fun exam even tho everyone was naked!

• Like 1

The exam was well made, definitely an improvement of last time. All the stages were fun and nicely designed and we were having a blast on our voice chat. There was a little unhappiness going on with all the promotions at the end, but it was probably just a big exception since we didn't have a CE in a long time.

Thanks for putting all the work in!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, alba hozuki said:

Wow, this was a Fun exam, we never got to do our group hug tho, if anyone has any pictures of all of us in the finals please send it to me, and a special thanks to @VagaSan, and @tatsumagi.

Pictures of all the new chunins!

5a9c1d7a28e8a_Chuninexam06.thumb.PNG.0dfcb64322a71efcabbb6255aa2023d5.PNG

5a9c1d8dbe460_Chuninexam10.thumb.PNG.1ededa2d070e7f1b58d7b5c9e57b4c3f.PNG

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...