[RP] Leaf Rank Structure

Deathmall

(As of May 26, 2018 this system no longer exists. Thank you to those who've participated, it was a good test-run and we've managed to learn somethings for the future)

The Hidden Leaf Village will initiate a rank-based system with permanent teams after the Chunin Exam V in April.

After meetings with the Higher-up of the Hidden Leaf Village, I've decided to implement permanent Genin teams for Chunin Ranked individuals. The way this will work is, Chunins will be asked to lead a team of 3 Genins, and the Chunins are expected to lead all three past the Chunin Exams. I will be forming teams after Chunin Exam V using all the listed names I received prior to the exam. 

This plan will ask for the following ranks to...

Jonins -  The Jonins of the Hidden Leaf Village will not only be required to fulfill their basic duties such as serve as commanders in the battlefield but will also be asked to oversee the Chunins and ensure everything goes as planned. (Also important to note Jonins would be priority to be picked as leaders of official organizations, and Specialized Jonins would ideally assist as Co-Leaders.

Specializied Jonins - Specialized Jonins will be asked to assist Jonins, but their main duties will fall into official organizations within Leaf (Leaf Military Police Force, Medical Elite Division & Leaf's Intelligence Division). (Note Specialized Jonins are unable to lead a team)

Chunins - Chunins will be required to lead a permanent team of 3 members (By permanent I mean till all 3 of their assigned Genins pass the exam).

Genins - Genins are to submit team requests to me (Via Forums, In-game or Discord) before the Chunin Exam V. 

(As we work our way up with more ranked people RP Titles like Council and high-positions in organizations will be soon requiring ranks)

Hidden Leaf's Official Organizations: 

If you wish to know more about Ranks & Titles make sure to review the post inserted below -

More information about this Team System will be on this post in form of a reply below. It'll include Team Swap requests, Team Replacements (due to inactivity) etc.. Compatibility will be a priority when deciding teams things such as language, levels, masteries, activitiy, and timezone will all be accounted for. 

Best Regards,

Third Hokage and The Hidden Leaf's Council

• Like 5

• Deathmall pinned and unfeatured this topic

(As of May 26, 2018 this system no longer exists. Thank you to those who've participated, it was a good test-run and we've managed to learn something for the future. So instead the information in the reply below was replaced with team rosters obtained from all Chunin Exams within my term)

All Genins must submit a Team Request application to me (before Chunin Exam V) and respond to the following questions in the application:

Username -
Timezone -
Level - 
Masteries - 
Language(s) - 
Other details: Interests, combat style and brief introduction
(Optional but highly recommended) -
Preferred teammates and why (Optional) -

(Again you can reach me in-game, on forums and discord Via PM).

• Like 1

• Deathmall featured this topic
  • 1 month later...

Jōnin Council

75c248f5eeb83de1ad23b1c07246abc5.png

The Jōnin Council is a council made up of high-ranked ninjas (Jonins) of the Hidden Leaf Village. It is the second highest branch of advisement below the official council. Jonins will be highly regarded in decision making, as their opinions are valued due to their reputation and standing within the Hidden Leaf Village. Jonin council meetings will be held by the Kage and official council, the meetings will be based on the Leaf Village status. 

• Like 6