Anyone Workout?

GetsugaOLD

WOndering if any people here particpate in a fitness program? If so, go ahead and post it here.

Right now I'm in a pretty heavy routine. I workout for 10 days back to back and rest a few days after it's over.

I workout with weights three times per day and at the end of the day I have HIIT heavy bag training. Nutrition wise I'm eating purely protein with less then 30g of carbs a day and less then 10g fat a day.

I See, Good For You, I work out my mid reading manga and novels, that's about it.

Ah, thanks. Mm, I've been needing to read more Sun-Ken.. That's a great manga mm

3 times per day training with weights?? too much

It actually isn't as bad as you may think. I eat enough to maintain my muscles and burn fat.

Wake up an hour earlier than I need to(5:00 A.M) - 25 pushups, 50 sit ups, a run then a 10-minute cooldown period(For my body temperature to reach back to normal - A cold water shower - a heavy breakfast(7:00 A.M.) - A slightly less heavy lunch(2:00 P.M.) - A light dinner(8:00 P.M.) - ???? - Profit

Seriously though, idk why y'all put so much effort into these things.. Just keep it simple and tactical, don't overcomplicate/overdo it. Too much of a good thing is bad.

Inb4: Do you even lift?

No, not much. Occasionally I do.

In this book this guy propose: 

Monday and Thursday

Bodyweight training - morning or evening

Interval training - morning or evening

Tuesday and Friday

Conditioning weighted or non weighted

Wednesday and Saturday 

Strenght training ( bench press, push press, deadlits etc)

Core training 3 days in week