*spoiler* 638 - Obito, The Juubis Jinchuuriki

Light

It kind of defeats the purpose of placing the spoiler tag in the title... with the spoiler right next to it... lol..

Akagi Shigeru is more powerful than both Naruto and Goku combined. He could easily challenge either of them to a game of mahjong to the death, which they would accept based on their personalities, and win.

• Like 2

It kind of defeats the purpose of placing the spoiler tag in the title... with the spoiler right next to it... lol..

Akagi Shigeru is more powerful than both Naruto and Goku combined. He could easily challenge either of them to a game of mahjong to the death, which they would accept based on their personalities, and win.

Not really. Better safe than sorry to not spoil for anyone Naruto.:)

That was the first thing I said when I read the chapter... "Obito is over powered" They put a little too much on his power with running through the first and second but what I'm more interested in is Madara's "Trump Card"

• 3 weeks later...

That title...

You put a massive spoiler in it. Putting *spoiler* in front of it doesn't help the least bit, by the time they've read it, they've seen the rest of it. :/

Either way, he's seems to have gained control over the 10-tails now. He's probably more powerful than even Madara now. 

Also, all I can think about is 

Hogyoku absorbed Aizen vs Jinchuriki of the Ten Tails Obito