Village War - GM Roleplay Event

Jessica

war.png

Hello Ninja,

The tensions between the Leaf and Sand are strong, and war has become inevitable. A GM/Village Roleplay event will be taking place on Sunday, April 8, 2018 at 1:00 P.M. EST.

This war will take 25 ninja from each village, and make them battle in a battlefield. If you want to be one of these 25 ninja, you must contact your Kage and see what they are doing to recruit the 25 ninja they want in the battle. The Kage have 25 War Enrollment Documents that are needed to get into the battlefield during the time of the event, so you must have the document in your bag when you enter the battlefield. There will be a Leaf/Sand Jonin near your village gates named, "War Advisor", and they will take you to the battlefield in exchange for the enrollment documents.

The battlefield will be a map with random obstacles, but will mostly be a basic terrain such as grass. There will be 25 spots to stand on, and when you get into the map you must stand on one of them so that we can make sure each village has 25 people only.

Rules

This is war...other than following Nin Online Guidelines, you can use any item/jutsu/tactic you want. This includes Toad Oils, Reviving, etc. Anything goes on the battlefield.

Prizes

The village that wins this Village war will be provided a short opportunity to claim 10 Event Coupons from a Present in their village square. Only one village can win the village prize during this GM Event, so you'll want to make sure your 25 representatives will take home the win for the entire village.

Best of luck,
Jessica

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Huranza said:

I don't think sand even has 25 ppl around atm

Both Death and Tetsu were told they can agree on a different amount of players, but Tetsu hasn't brought it up yet, so I'm entrusting he has a plan or maybe just didn't understand, I'd talk to him about it. The player amount is flexible, but that's between Death and Tetsu at this point, I set 25 as a base number.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2018 at 1:57 PM, Jessica said:

Both Death and Tetsu were told they can agree on a different amount of players, but Tetsu hasn't brought it up yet, so I'm entrusting he has a plan or maybe just didn't understand, I'd talk to him about it. The player amount is flexible, but that's between Death and Tetsu at this point, I set 25 as a base number.

No its a thing we are still discussing this to solidify the amount, after all this is participation based right? So Participants have to agree to be part of this. 25 is kind of a high number but I think 10 is more reasonable. Getting the participants hasnt happened yet but I dont see there being an issue though.

4 hours ago, TetsuHawk said:

I think the better question is can Nins servers handle the lag involved in this event without crashing?

We have done larger scale events and the only person that crashed was Emiya lmao.

4 hours ago, TetsuHawk said:

No its a thing we are still discussing this to solidify the amount, after all this is participation based right? So Participants have to agree to be part of this. 25 is kind of a high number but I think 10 is more reasonable. Getting the participants hasnt happened yet but I dont see there being an issue though.

Do as you need but communicate with @Deathmall Sasayaki.