Spell Previews and Emoticons

Seth

Seth's Development Log #2
Spell Previews and Emoticons

Introduction
We've been working hard on the website as of late, but we have some updates in store for the game. There are several work in progress spells that will be implemented into the game soon and emoticons.

These are a work in progress and will change when they are released to the game.

Emoticons
Players will be able to use commands such as "/?", "/!", and "/..." to make an emoticon appear over their head.
fJuVqwf.gifSe2tOXD.gifrcOjpUk.gif
8ZEdrId.png

Spell Previews
lolryuudan.gif

doryuudan1.png

nagashi2.gif

raitonarmor1.gif

builtup.jpg

• Like 8

Kirin looks really well done, +1.. Nintaijutusu armor looks pretty swell, +1 Emoticons is a pretty nice system, I was wondering if you could make a text bubble too where the player speaks(types) and his message is shown above his head in the bubble. The mud dragon looks weird and different, but cool I guess.

Emoticons is a pretty nice system, I was wondering if you could make a text bubble too where the player speaks(types) and his message is shown above his head in the bubble.

... what? That's been in the engine for years. Practically every single screenshot of the game shows the chat bubbles in action.

• Like 1

Seth doesn't sound like a naruto fan... he's not is he ?

I have no idea. I can't say I'm a fan, though. Keep in mind I released Naruto Realm in 2005, when the anime had only been airing for 2 years or so. Back then it was pretty damn good. The universe itself is fantastic and makes for exciting gameplay... the character arcs and writing are really awful, however.

• Like 3