Happy New Year!

Ueda

From what I know, It's added to the machine for caching. So whatever system operations need memory to cache something, it uses that 16GB, so boot-up and applications work faster.

Something like that :p I'm no systems expert. But it is a beauty.

I must say, I really miss everyone!

I Miss you too <3

Loved how Robin came out of nowhere with that post. It's good to know you're both still here and well.

Posted Image

We're doing good, just super super busy. Rory's doing his army service whilst juggling side jobs and I'm currently dealing with various family members being in prison and hospital whilst also getting ready to start a new job and move to a new apartment... again.

Christmas is always a busy time of year as it is. :^)

• Like 3

I'm new around here so hello and nice to meet you Rory. I'm stationed out of Fort Carson and I am currently deployed, I was wondering what base are you at? I'm guessing your in AIT?

He is from some asian country which escapes my memory... he looks forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

Yeah, Wolf, that's exactly what soldiers look forward to. Going into battle so they can murder opposing soldiers. Nothing says patriotism like adhering to the agenda of politicians that don't give a shit about you.

Oh I'm sorry, do you speak from experience?

I don't think he does, I'm a Scout so I do see combat. Yeah, we do love fighting and blowing shit up, but some of us like to have a reason. We don't just kill for the fun of it..

That was so terrible, I think you gave me cancer. Most people who join the armed forces do not do so just to bust heads. There are far more reasonable reasons to join depending on the country you live in, whether it be mandatory or not. Anyone can blow shit up in their backyard, so that is completely irrelevant. A 12 year old kid blowing cherry bombs for fun is not gaining combat experience, believe it or not, civilians blow stuff up for fun too. You guys love fighting huh? Then I'm sure if your base comes under attack by insurgents, you guys would just love it. Skipping and singing all the way to your rifles, "yay another battle! hooah!".

Though there are legitimately few soldiers who join for the sole purpose of wanting to bust heads and shoot people. Let's all hope they get exactly what's coming to them, they'll soon learn that COD and Battlefield don't mix with real life.

• Like 1

That was so terrible, I think you gave me cancer. Most people who join the armed forces do not do so just to bust heads. There are far more reasonable reasons to join depending on the country you live in, whether it be mandatory or not. Anyone can blow shit up in their backyard, so that is completely irrelevant. A 12 year old kid blowing cherry bombs for fun is not gaining combat experience, believe it or not, civilians blow stuff up for fun too. You guys love fighting huh? Then I'm sure if your base comes under attack by insurgents, you guys would just love it. Skipping and singing all the way to your rifles, "yay another battle! hooah!".

Though there are legitimately few soldiers who join for the sole purpose of wanting to bust heads and shoot people. Let's all hope they get exactly what's coming to them, they'll soon learn that COD and Battlefield don't mix with real life.

You misinterpreted what I meant by all of that. We hate being in the middle east, they're better off without us here. Yeah, we do love fighting.. like MMA. Blowing stuff up is fun, and cherry bombs got nothing on a JDAM. I would hate it if my base came under attack bro, I'm just trying to get my college paid for. 

You misinterpreted what I meant by all of that. We hate being in the middle east, they're better off without us here. Yeah, we do love fighting.. like MMA. Blowing stuff up is fun, and cherry bombs got nothing on a JDAM. I would hate it if my base came under attack bro, I'm just trying to get my college paid for.

Just ignore Sipher hes a keyboard warrior troll He talks like he has fought overseas when in reality all he has done is play mw3