Nin Online in the near future

Ueda

HTML5? well, that's different. I was hoping you would scrap VB and maybe hit up C# or potentially ++(even though it would take a while)...but 5 works too. 

I suppose 5 is mostly for browser support. 

I honestly thought Rory quit O.O, but glad to see the games still being developed on with this implents.

What had me hooked was the fireball hitting my screen lol, that's an awesome feature to add.

Questions:

Will this no longer require download and it'll be browser only now?-I actually like it being browsered, because now I can play ninonline at school during breaks.

Resolution for computer won't effect resolution on game right?

Are the other staff members(and I mean all)going to start working with you again?

The icon base looks a little rigid to me, but maybe that's just my computer.

Anyways, I really like the screen hitting implant and the changing hair color and all that in the middle of the game(this could really help with disguises/spying,etc lol.)

Goodluck

P.S. Was it me or did the song on the demo sound like a narutoxstarwars mashup lol.

Wake up people. This ninonline projects been around for years. And it's always the same cycle. Website, new game, fake story, screenshots, donations, test on an empty environment, promises, then maybe a reason to start over, it all ends the same. Something else is going to come up to halt the game permanently, if the website doesn't go down first

It's pretty funny, because this is what i've been thinking lately that this was all just to get some money and leave or such, but i'm hoping this isn't the case..

It's pretty funny, because this is what i've been thinking lately that this was all just to get some money and leave or such, but i'm hoping this isn't the case..

No, it isn't about money. This is a large process of what we want to do, and by restarting with a new engine we can achieve what we always wanted in half the time it would of taken in our current engine.

• Like 2

I'm amazed at how some of you can say that this project is a scam after having seen the game be made, (Up to its current state) via livestreams and forum news updates, and even participated in the various public testing opportunities over the past ~9 months.

Ughh people believe that there's an organization that controls the world, i'm sure they'll believe this.. But anyways, it was a rumor I heard, but I still have faith in this game.

---

Really glad that the new engine will be on browser now, my main pc is broken and I'm using the worst OS in history(The chrome os)

• Like 1

This is a wonderful update. Really like how the integration works now. Only three worries for me would be the server situation(as far as stress, due to the amount of people on & what not) for when the game is up & running, the macro system, & pvp. Other than that, I look forward to the advancement of this project.  :D  8)