Water Prison Technique

Ueda

Rory's Development Log #12
Water Prison Technique & more!

Dear Shinobi,

It's been a long time since my last development log. Once again, I apologize for not keeping everyone in the loop with developments. It's not easy being in the army and still working on a fan game.

My lifestyle is pretty crappy at the time being. To give everyone an idea of what I'm going through..
Being a National Service soldier, I get an allowance of SGD400 a month. My parents are divorced, so I live with my mom and 3 siblings, my mom doesn't earn a lot, so she doesn't provide for us. We just get roof to sleep under. My dad is jobless. So $400 is practically all I have to survive on, about half of which is spent on transport.

Take note that $400 here in Singapore is close tonothing, we're statistically the world's most expensive economy. I do freelance work in what little free time I have to survive. But I've decided that once I clear my last job, I'll spend more time on Nin Online and live on whatever crumbs I can find. I miss the days I could just wake up and just work on the game the entire day :)

I had a few hours after dark to work on some stuff, so I did a Water Prison Technique animation!

Water Prison Technique
EcSsH6h.gif

S49pH5r.gif

I'll take the opportunity to showcase some other stuff I've worked on recently.

Updated Masteries
The 3 new masteries in the UI are Medical, Weapon & Taijutsu Mastery.
9O8Lv42.png

Heaven & Earth Scrolls for Chunnin Exams
4eCeTz2.png
4uxlkxK.png

Minimap
This hasn't been programmed in yet, but these are the UI pieces.
TabI7TQ.gif

The recent bank UI was also done by me.

Hopefully the progress is pleasing to everyone, and hopefully this will help ease the whining!

Regards,
Rory

• Like 18

Wtf is this, this is all you give us after a long period of time, this takes 3 hours at most. You lazy, ungrateful- Joking, great work, really appreciate the dedication. I still have to ask though what about the other staff(excluding Seth), did they go poof or are they still working on the game.? 

Either way take care

Keep doing what you're doing, it's going great. I may even donate to help you out a little bit. 

Water Prison Technique looks awesome, but I have a question. What are the other masteries? And what exactly are MASTERIES in the first place? It's been a while since we last talked about them.

Good luck and stay safe man.

Wtf is this, this is all you give us after a long period of time, this takes 3 hours at most. You lazy, ungrateful- Joking, great work, really appreciate the dedication. I still have to ask though what about the other staff(excluding Seth), did they go poof or are they still working on the game.?    Either way take care

Good one, you can imagine how disappointed I was in you when I started reading the first line Bakarai. Yeah, Fernando has been creating art with me, Abhi has been coding very actively, Elk has been kept in the loop but he's still busy with other work. We have Southend_boi joining the team to help out.

Keep doing what you're doing, it's going great. I may even donate to help you out a little bit.  Water Prison Technique looks awesome, but I have a question. What are the other masteries? And what exactly are MASTERIES in the first place? It's been a while since we last talked about them.   Good luck and stay safe man.

Masteries are somewhat like your Ninja fighting path. Previously known as Chakra nature (fire, wind etc.) Since we added more paths, we renamed the system as Masteries. :) thanks for the support Garu. Thanks everyone else for the support!

............................................. Life is Rough....

Either way great to see your dedication and hard work...... Oh wait I was going to say something.... what was it?  !

It's hard balancing everything in life, but your doing a amazing job... CHHHHEEEEERS ^.^

• Like 1

Oh alright lol, now you make me feel bad a little inside, and btw I'm not Bakarai, at first I thought you were calling me stupid(baka) lol.

Opps, Anarchy. Sorry, I always had the thought that Bakarai changed his name to Orcnan.

• Like 1