Body Flicker Technique

Ueda

Rory's Development Log #13
Body Flicker Technique

Dear Ninja,

Seems like today will be another "Daily development log". This one will be a little short.First of all, here's the Body Flicker Technique skill animation!

Body Flicker TechniqueThis technique will allow the user to teleport a short distance closer to his target. Essentially, it will be a gap closer move.As you can tell in the open alpha tests there was a lot of trouble getting close to the opponent to land hits. With Body Flicker technique, every player will have a strategic chance to move closer to his target.I could think of many other uses for the technique as well. It will be harder to use as a skill to run away, unless you have team mates maybe.The technique will also not teleport you right to the target, but a few tiles closer. It will also have a cooldown of around 4 seconds. I plan to add an Advanced Body Flicker Technique for Taijutsu & Weapon mastery. This will give the Taijutsu & Weapon users a better grasp on his target! (From the open alpha, this was obviously a problem).

PaWJreH.gif

Great Water Arm TechniqueThis technique does not accurately follow Suigetsu's technique. Instead, I gave it my own spin, making the water surround the arm of the user instead of pumping in his arm to beef it up. This makes it look more interesting in my opinion. This technique will give the user a large increase in strength for the duration of the buff.

s2h8OHj.gif

Keep looking forward to more awesome jutsu and artwork from me!

Regards,
Rory

• Like 16

The water technique looks good, better than a very buff arm. Although seeing the attack animation after so long its odd, it looks like a very weird dance.

Yeah i agree! I honestly think the punch could be more detailed :p Like..cause it kinda looks like it goes from standing still into pucnhing in just a flash..

Might need more detail in the animation it self! But perhaps later

@orangeram 20 seconds is too drastic. A decent cooldown, I'd estimate is 4-5 seconds with a larger amount of chakra. Right now in the game, it's quite easy to escape your enemy in the midst of a battle, with running, hiding and clones. But it's very hard to get a good position on your enemy or chase them. This will be a good balance.

@orangeram 20 seconds is too drastic. A decent cooldown, I'd estimate is 4-5 seconds with a larger amount of chakra. Right now in the game, it's quite easy to escape your enemy in the midst of a battle, with running, hiding and clones. But it's very hard to get a good position on your enemy or chase them. This will be a good balance.

Well im guessing status effects are planned? Dazed, stunned, slowed etc