Explosive Tags & Lightning Shock

Ueda

Rory's Development Log #15
Explosive Tags & Lightning Shocks

Dear Shinobi,

Glad to be here again to bring you more updates about progress with our current crunch for more Jutsus and animations.
Seth, Abhi and Suirad have been working long nights to implement new features and fix existing ones for the past few weeks. Stay tuned for Seth's programming development log really soon and some great announcements coming your way!

First of all here's something very true to the Naruto series.

Explosive Tags!

TLvt1bH.gif

I don't want to spoil you guys too much about how it will work, I'll leave that to when Seth has them programmed in and I'll let him do the honors.
Just know that here will be many ways to use tools such as this!

Lightning Shock Animation

2od43gC.gif

An animation that plays when you land a lightning technique.

Charging Chakra

eoi563P.gif

We're revamping the way you regenerate Chakra while in combat, it's going to be much more dynamic. This isn't exactly how it's going to work, but that's the current animation! You will press "Spacebar" to get into your chakra charging state where you will make the handsign and remain there for as long as you need. Out of combat, chakra regenerates quickly.

That's it for today again! I hope you guys are enjoying the updates as much as I've been enjoying sharing them.

Regards,
Rory

• Like 13

I love the animations, they look great. I was wondering if each element is going to have its own kind of perk. (seeing the lightning effect gave me the thought) Fire-burn lightning-stun and so on or are those going to be specific attacks?

Looking good Rory! Small question : what happens if you're charging chakra during combat and someone hits you ? does the technique stop ? See ya soon in-game!

If you are damaged at all the charging will stop. There also will likely be a small delay before you actually gain Chakra to prevent people from charging and running.

• Like 3

I will try to get that in too. Thanks for the idea.

With that, not trying to take a leap, will there be broken buildings after raids or constant war in a village. This could also go on a positive with Crosswise's idea for class(constructor,medic,cook,etc). The constructor could then go to his building and then start building(animation for building) and earn some yen after completion. Obviously this doesn't have a main priority, but it could take some thoughts into the idea.

Posted Image

expl tag needs warning ;)

I agree, but I'm just thinking about how long the warning would be, and if you could just run past explosive tags, you could just do that right? Making them pretty useless.