More Jutsus!

Ueda

I figure that once the game first releases there will be a level cap, which means the amount of jutsu in the game at first will be limited.  Curious to know how many the team plans on incorporating into the game at first.  I know there are a lot of Earth style jutsu, Fire, Wind, Water, and Lighting, but based on our level caps at first I wonder how many we can learn based on our elemental release.  

@Rory

1.increase the rock pillars time they stay, isn't it supposed to be a behind

2. Change the name to Wood Pillar Technique or make the design of the rocks more bumpy and closed in

3. Make a "Oh shit, I just got hit!" animation, also it if you could those kanji signs when you get hit, just looks cool to me

That's all the feedback I have for today. Keep it up Rory, your doing great!

@Rory     1.increase the rock pillars time they stay, isn't it supposed to be a behind   2. Change the name to Wood Pillar Technique or make the design of the rocks more bumpy and closed in   3. Make a "Oh shit, I just got hit!" animation, also it if you could those kanji signs when you get hit, just looks cool to me   That's all the feedback I have for today. Keep it up Rory, your doing great!

1. Stuns will be balanced later, having your enemy stunned for too long is OP. 2. http://snag.gy/hD8je.jpg that's wood. Wood will have a Square cage in the future. 3. You don't understand how much work this is, it would take months of editing paperdolls to get one new frame in. I'm the only active artist, with a little help from Fernando atm.
  • Like 1

As a game developer, I know how difficult it is to create, think and perform, but I have to give my compliments for this wonderful animations, the characters and the atmosphere I'm seeing. I look forward to testing the game, I'm a fan of naruto and this project has exceeded all I've ever seen so far. 

Congratulations guys. 

One question, which engine do you use? 
Eclipse Origins, crystalshrine or something like that?

Guest Glitch Yagyu

There is also a lightning senbon technique that wasn't in the thread, just wanted to point that out for any future lightning users ^_^

• 2 weeks later...