Guest Glitch Yagyu

Guest Glitch Yagyu

0zzzBF2.png

Introduction
The forum needs some excitement and some revival, so I got permission from Rory to host a Nin Online Fan Art Contest. The reward for making the best artwork judged by the staff team will receive a Silver Shinobi. As we have noticed, this may not be an appealing reward for everyone, so included with the reward will be a Fan Art forum award.

Guidelines

• Draw as many entries of Fan Art for Nin Online. It can be done on notepad (take a picture) or with software, which ever works for you!
  • Must be your own artwork, cannot be copied or drawn over work.
  • You can draw any fan art you like, although relevance to Nin Online is a judging criteria.
  • Send all entries to me in private message or in a comment in this thread. (If multiple, put all of them in one post, do not make multiple posts).
  • (Optional) Drawing our 3 man Chunnin team (in the banner)
    They are Taki (purple hair girl), Shiro (white hair guy) and Kuro (black hair guy)
    *possible bonus points".
  • Note: You don't need to be a talented artist to enter this contest, do your best. We are not expecting amazing artwork.

Official Rewards

• Silver Shinobi.
  • Fan Art Forum Award​.

4-AwardImgMaster-1401557960.png1st Place - Gold "Pencil & Brush" Award.

5-AwardImgMaster-1401558000.png2nd Place - Silver "Pencil & Brush" Award.

6-AwardImgMaster-1401558038.png3rd Place - Bronze "Pencil & Brush" Award.

This contest will be held from May 31st to June 15th. It may end early if we deem it necessary by not having anymore entries.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Ninja,

I would like to thank everyone who has submitted a piece of fan art for Nin Online! It was really lovely seeing so many people show their dedication to our project and the community by participating and showing their support. On behalf of Amazi, here are the winners chosen by the judge panel which includes Brandon Byers, Seth and myself.

Winners

R8KsErR.jpg

4-AwardImgMaster-1401557960.png1st Place - Tetsuki

He4LXxk.png

5-AwardImgMaster-1401558000.png2nd Place - Djordje

rpP6x.jpg

6-AwardImgMaster-1401558038.png3rd Place - Johnjo1012

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you everyone for participating!
We will keep each piece in our archive of Nin Online's history.
  • Like 1

Guest Glitch Yagyu

I have taken it into consideration that the contest is far too long, yes it's to bring more life to the community so we want it a bit longer so everyone who comes back nearer to July can have a chance, but I am getting submissions within a day and I don't think we will need the contest to last much longer than a couple weeks. New end date:

This contest will be held from May 31st to June 15th.

Thanks,
Amazi

You should probably specify exactly what Ninonline fan art is supposed to be. Anyone can copy/paste a picture from deviant art on Naruto and call it Ninonline because there is no really distinguishing the difference between the two, not visually anyways. The only real original art I've seen is the Ninonline logo, and rapeface staring at the purple haired girl while Rory's portrayed character frowns in between them.

• Like 1

Guest Glitch Yagyu

You should probably specify exactly what Ninonline fan art is supposed to be. Anyone can copy/paste a picture from deviant art on Naruto and call it Ninonline because there is no really distinguishing the difference between the two, not visually anyways. The only real original art I've seen is the Ninonline logo, and rapeface staring at the purple haired girl while Rory's portrayed character frowns in between them.

Nin Online is not "Naruto" it is a different story that happens in the distant future from the Naruto story. Meaning there is no possible way you can copy a ninja from Naruto and call it "Nin Online" since the stories and characters are completely different. The types of art you should be submitting: Nin Online characters (you can make it of your own character, draw our chunnin team, etc) or Any Fan Art -- It will not be apart of the main judging but can be submitted still.

I am sorry if it is not said in full description, but this contest is common sense. Basically draw something to do with Nin Online -- make your character from Nin Online, etc.

Thanks

Nin Online is not "Naruto" it is a different story that happens in the distant future from the Naruto story. Meaning there is no possible way you can copy a ninja from Naruto and call it "Nin Online" since the stories and characters are completely different. The types of art you should be submitting: Nin Online characters (you can make it of your own character, draw our chunnin team, etc) or Any Fan Art -- It will not be apart of the main judging but can be submitted still.

I am sorry if it is not said in full description, but this contest is common sense. Basically draw something to do with Nin Online -- make your character from Nin Online, etc.

Thanks

Well actually Sipher is right... There is tons of people that draw general Naruto fanart of custom characters they design to fit in the Naruto world.

So any of them could be from the internet.

Guest Glitch Yagyu

I have ways around people stealing other people's work. I wouldn't host a contest without knowing the struggles.