Controls Guide

Ueda

"Space Bar"- Charge Chakra

I didn't know you could do that.  ha ha sweet.  That is a nice add on.  So like if you're not fighting you have time to mediate and rest up to boost back your chakra points.  Sort of like in Perfect World International where you can meditate to restore your health, etc. :-D

• Like 1

wow... nice edition, especially this face direction idea i like it
but the thing is that home, page down, end and delete buttons are not placed the same on all devices (on my laptop it's completely messed up) so there should be option to change some controls imo

PS: this should be on loading screen while accessing the game

Some of these controls are horrible to try and use, Ctrl for attack while having justu being 1-9 and WASD to move 

keys too far away from each other to be comfy for me

rebind-able keys would be absolutely lovely

Get good.

Most viable keys for combat imo is using arrows keys, left CTRL, this way all attacks are on your left hand and movement is on the right.

Once we make Hotkeys usable with NumPad, you can WASD, right CTRL and use numpads for hotkeys.

Get good.

Most viable keys for combat imo is using arrows keys, left CTRL, this way all attacks are on your left hand and movement is on the right.

Once we make Hotkeys usable with NumPad, you can WASD, right CTRL and use numpads for hotkeys.

Or just make them rebindable like @ is saying so everyone can be satisfied with their own custom set up. Some people play on differnet keyboards that don't even have numerpads available to them. Some keyboards are larger than others. Some people hand shorter fingers and can't reach certain keys while holding down another.

• Like 2

Get good.

Wouldn't it just be easier to allow us to rebind them to whatever we want, then nobody can complain about bad controls at all

it's the Ctrl key that annoys me my keyboard is a big one and is difficult to get to the ctrl key without straining my pinkie

infact if you guys are serious about being a PC based game, re-bindable keys are a big MUST no matter what the game

for example this is my personal keybindings

WASD, movement

Q,E target

Space, for attack

shift run

numpad 1-9 for justu

charge chakra, caps or tab

• Like 3

I can't think of any good reason to restrict players from rebinding their keys.

You make it sound like the feature is right there and we're just now allowing players to use it.

We're not restricting players from rebinding their keys. The feature just isn't implemented yet.

It will be implemented in time. I've mentioned this many times in the past!

In the meantime, if somebody wants to make a 3rd party tool to rebind keys, be my guest.

• Like 1

You make it sound like the feature is right there and we're just now allowing players to use it.

We're not restricting players from rebinding their keys. The feature just isn't implemented yet.

It will be implemented in time. I've mentioned this many times in the past!

In the meantime, if somebody wants to make a 3rd party tool to rebind keys, be my guest.

I understand that it's not a simple matter of flipping a switch, but I also wanted to make sure the idea wasn't neglected entirely. I can think of one game in the past where key bindings were heavily restricted based on the owner's ideals.. The game didn't last long after that change was made.

If custom binding options are planned for some time in the future, then that's good enough for me and should be good enough for everyone.

• Like 1