NinOnline Wiki!

Stephen

This is a little something myself and a few other members of the community have  been working on since the beginning of the Second Closed Alpha Test. It's kind of a 'dropbox' of sort for almost everypiece of information that you could ever need when you're playing Nin Online in the past, present or future (SEE DISCLAIMER BELOW). Of course they're a bunch of nooks and cranny's that we may be missing when it comes to information, but trust me when I say that we are working diligently every hour that the game is live and some afterwards to provide you with the most accurate source of Nin-formation that we possibly can.

But of course I'm posting this to let it be known that theirs an epicenter of information... I am posting this to let you know that there is hope outside of endless searching and surfing through the mess of forum topics!

BE FREE FROM YOUR SHACKLES MY BRETHRE-... *cough* wrong place.. wrong time...

Thanks my fellow Ninja!
Yoshimitsu

a78bfc08fa7458a07cdf6daaff0d6bd6.png
Help fight animal cruelty... Just kidding leveling is too fun!

**** NO NDA WAS BROKEN IN THE MAKING OF THIS POST, ALL SCREENSHOTS AND PICTURES WERE MADE PREVIOUSLY AVAILABLE PRIOR TO NDA BEING ISSUED AND/OR WRITTEN
  • Like 3

Yea, sorry if I had any grammar errors while working on a few pages on it(if Yoshimitsu didn't catch it for me.)

I just need a few questions answered(from the admins) like the radius of techniques like Poison Mist and etc.

Anyways, I approve this message by Yoshi lol.

• Like 1

It hasn't changed much since the last time it was posted. Did you just toss in the keyboard control picture that Rory posted and call it a day?

It's a good start, but there is almost no information on the Wiki. Keep at it.

Yes, we did. Joking, but we added things like techniques, but I just didn't get to chain link it. It's really hard working with little information about the technique. I need the radius information, the base damage, etc. Only certain techniques have that like Poison Mist and Grand Fireball so yea, it's a work in progress.

Thanks and will do.

Yea there's hardly any information.  You'd think there'd be more since it was started during last Alpha.  Well, lets get to it then and add more stuff :-D.  I'm glad that there is effort being pushed into this direction :-)  I can't wait until it's officially finished.  You guys can even take some information I used for my post in my organization as help ;-)

• Like 1

I've added and changed a few things, but in regards to all the comments about the lack of information...

There isn't -much- information to add, and the way I want to add the information that can be added would violate the NDA that @ issued due to me wanting to screenshot, crop and post the Item UI... But I'll get to work immediately, for ya'll Nazi's  :p