Nin Online Base Sprite

Ueda

It looks nice except for the fact that it looks like Madara is spitting out a giant red sperm cell.

1: Madara looking alike is pure coincidence, besides the hair is completely different so I don't see the resemblance.

2: Thank you! I call it Katon Enton Fuuton  Shinra no Rasen Shuriken Sperm Cell no jutsu. OP as fuck.

3: He's using my work without my permission, which leds me to the next question.

Why is he using my work without permission and staff does nothing about it? (I know its like, no big deal, but little things make the biggest difference, if we don't make drama about stuff like this everybody's work is being ripped and used without permission, thats what I believe).

1: Madara looking alike is pure coincidence, besides the hair is completely different so I don't see the resemblance.

2: Thank you! I call it Katon Enton Fuuton  Shinra no Rasen Shuriken Sperm Cell no jutsu. OP as fuck.

3: He's using my work without my permission, which leds me to the next question.

Why is he using my work without permission and staff does nothing about it? (I know its like, no big deal, but little things make the biggest difference, if we don't make drama about stuff like this everybody's work is being ripped and used without permission, thats what I believe).

Lol'd.

You could try reporting him and maybe @Crosswise or @ could do something about it.

• Like 1

I removed his avatar for you and I know what you mean; it grinds my gears as well.  Game Artists don't recieve report notifications and I didn't pay that much attention to this thread until now.

Can anyone teach me to make those icons with the base sprite?

@Tag http://www.humanbalance.net/gale/us/download.html

The free version of that is a great start. 

http://kevinvanderven.deviantart.com/art/rpg-sprite-tutorial-152649865

As far as beginner tutorials for spriting with a base, this is what I have found using google.  Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...