Nin Online Base Sprite

Ueda

• 1 year later...

Saw the base and couldnt resist to create someone from this :)

And here comes Madara with 2 ver of shadding his armor

madara_by_gorniasty-d8zr11s.png

When I will come back home I will post more at new topic of my pixel arts :)

Whoa, that's pretty good man!

h4fg.png

Getting better, just try to avoid pillow shading.

Based on the hair I'd say the light-source is hard left.

Based on his torso I'd say the light source is directly above.

Based on the pants, I'd say the light source is below and to the left.

Try and keep it consistent. I usually try and start with where I've established the light source then work outwards from there. Once you've got your shades in the correct place, then start focusing on how you will blend the colors (dithering and whatnot). Overall, not bad.

madara_by_gorniasty-d8zr11s.png

This though. Wow.

Very nice job, man. Looking forward to that thread. Keep it up!

• 3 weeks later...

Okay i suck at this but basically i want someone to icon my character for me, i tried and my work would brurn your eyes. If youre willing to do it, his design would be a bit complex but simple, so i want him to have the standard chunin leaf clothing just that the sleeves be a bit longer and tied like how minato wears his, thenon his waist he would wear the uchiha crest like how asuma wears the white scarf infront just with an uchiha crest. No head band , sharingan active and hair like madara just shorter.

But if that was too easy for ya, the real design that i would really want and would love whoever pulls it off would be a design that brings my nostalgia back from NNG. it would go like

Skin:Similar to my current prof pic

Clothing Would be just as above with one arm bare of the long sleeve and instead of standard Konoha chunin gear it would be sunkagure gear

Hair: Would also be the same black short madara

But the most IMPORTANT DESIGN would be the kazekage hat hanging from the waist similar to how Danzo had put his. If anyone can pull this off ill love you forever and ever. I was once  Kazekage on NNG and really enjoyed my role i wish someone could just bring my dream icon to life. Thank you. Also when this game comes up .... LOOK OUT FOR SPECTRA THE KAZEKAGE

We later can offer custom sprite sets in-game for a high price (cosmetic sets), but yeah at the moment we don't have the resources. Maybe it is a benefit for high backers of the game in the future. It likely will just be tweaks of existing art though, and we wouldn't allow custom hairsets to be exclusive to only you. Just the clothes you designed possibly, likely not just put into the Cash Shop with you in the credits.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Kori Kohaku said:

I hope that you know just how great this Base Sprite is. The last few days i've just been messing around making outfits and random anime characters and MAN I love this base. Cause i'm lame and want to show off here is one I did most recently: 5de25f024e754_HPFW4kl-1.png(2).thumb.png.e8957ae7885ef779966b05cb0bc7edd2.png

I'm having alot of fun so, thank you! 

Glad you're having fun, keep it up!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

hello i made this animation of hat for Ukiyo clan, wich is part of Leaf village . i am right now one of Three Pillars (something like council but in clan) , we decided show you our idea for Ukiyo clan hat , we want ask you if you can add it. i know you tell one frame isnt everything so i made all animation of avaible frames what i find. we will really happy if you add it to Ukiyo shop in clan house 

Spritde-0001.gif.bf45e4bb67fc483f6e806673b37ac535.gif5e62458ccbf7d_unknown(2).png.0d4b831015b5b32da457e62e8a105ed6.png

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 5/27/2020 at 5:24 PM, Adarya said:

We desperately need more female outfits, so while being bored I created some things.

Its one of the few times I attempt pixel art but im ok with the results :).

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

And here's the zoomed out version:
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Just gonna bump this because they're really good. The game definitely could use more cosmetics like this.

• Like 3