Dear Shinobi,

It's with great honor that I present the following awards to the top 2 participants of the #1 Official Nin Online Community Competition!

Ready, Set, Refer! has went on for the past two weeks, during which the community has grown in size by almost 400 members and almost 4,000 posts have been made. The competition proved successful in growing our community size prior to the launch of our Early Alpha Release at the end of this month. It was a tough fight, but the top two contestants it all came down to was none other than @Stylishninja and @Shauri So to start off, I'll pass this time on to Shino to talk about how we decided on the victor.

Posted Image

Thank you, Shino. But I don't think that's enough information to decide our winner. We'll need to call my friend Neji (R.I.P) to get the rest of it!

Posted Image

BYAKUGAN!

Posted Image

Good luck with that, Neji. We can't wait for Masashi Kishimoto to revive you.

With these statistics, and the formula, we have come up with a winner.. which Minato will reveal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Once again, thank you all for participating. Stylishninja and Shauri, PM me if you guys have any questions about the prizes and when you'll get them!
What kind of competition you would like next for the community, a Fan Art competition? Pixel Art competition? tell us below!

• Like 5
  • Funny 1

For the full breakdown of the way I calculated the winner.

Winning formula = Number of successful invites - number of successful invited members who broke rules, got warning points and/or got banned + 1 point for each referral link clicked.Shauri(Number of referral clicks = 71)-1 for weaded spamming-1 for minatonamikaze-1 for Garrick not making 3 posts (but I manually added)-1 for youth Z spamming-1 for Abdi Alaso spamming-1 for Ushio3214 spamming-1 for boom spamming26 - 7 + 1 = 20Stylishninja(Number of referral clicks = 282)21 - 0 + 5 = 26

Congratz Claus and Blood (StylishNinja and Sharui) ! May you slay many with those sexy blades. For the next competition I think it should be a Fan Video! My ideas for this would be to either make a short animated clip involving something about Ninonline or a real life video showing you do something for Ninonline , perhaps saying this is for you Ninonline then breaking your bones in an insane stunt  , ect...

• Like 1

Congratz Claus and Blood (StylishNinja and Sharui) ! May you slay many with those sexy blades. For the next competition I think it should be a Fan Video! My ideas for this would be to either make a short animated clip involving something about Ninonline or a real life video showing you do something for Ninonline , perhaps saying this is for you Ninonline then breaking your bones in an insane stunt  , ect...

:wub:  Watching Mikey break his neck on video would be extravagant 

• Like 1