The Sand Village

Ueda

As already mentioned before, already worked with 2D engines but I know how difficult it is to add these new things and just see these developments both in graphics quality for the server and client in dealing with various animations of both the map as the character to walk, give punching and kicking, it is very nice to see how much the team is struggling. now have a new town on the way and not only the hidden Leaf village. Congratulations to all who participated in this new update.

• Like 2

As already mentioned before, already worked with 2D engines but I know how difficult it is to add these new things and just see these developments both in graphics quality for the server and client in dealing with various animations of both the map as the character to walk, give punching and kicking, it is very nice to see how much the team is struggling. now have a new town on the way and not only the hidden Leaf village. Congratulations to all who participated in this new update.

You are a very talented developer yourself, we could use some help definitely. :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

ey Rory,i've been following this game for a long time. im so hyped for it but i had a stroke an the left side of my body is paralyzed. im 14 so i can afford an adapted keyboard. is there a mouse only control option? if not a control option system?

ey Rory,i've been following this game for a long time. im so hyped for it but i had a stroke an the left side of my body is paralyzed. im 14 so i can afford an adapted keyboard. is there a mouse only control option? if not a control option system?

We have mouse movement control already. Although, we use number keys for Jutsu hotkeys which should be accessible easily using the number pad on your keyboard. We can add in disability features like color blind mode and all that in the future, but at the moment our controls are limited.

Everything looks amazing, Rory. You and your crew do an excellent job.

Rory, if you add support to be able to change control mappings, he could use a generic MMO mouse for all of his major commands and a few jutsu.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG! I love it!  Excellent work man.  Of course, there could always be improvements, but this is a great start.  I'm really digging that map and it's looking like all of this hard work is coming into fruition.  We've come a long way.  :-D

Welp...Gonna blow all my money as soon as the game releases. Should cover the costs of servers for oh...I dunno...3 years. :)

It's interesting that you mention that, because for myself personally, I'd much rather the game be subscription based, or at least have the added in addition that allows members to subscribe and pay a monthly fee.  This way, I could still support the game on a strategic level (long term) and play the game by supporting it from a player's standpoint.