What to expect for balance

Ueda

v52VMFA.png

Dear Ninja,

With the eventual release of new higher level content, expect that a lot of changes will happen to current jutsu.
A lot jutsu will have cast times and longer cooldowns, but people will have a lot more jutsu overall.

Yeahhhh. 

Regards,
Rory

• Like 22

Just now, Kuraen Wilkor said:

Then can we get 2 hotbars one on top of each other when that happens? Switching them out in middle of combat is kinda awkward

Exactly what I wanted to ask for, switching between them is hard when you want to combo into something fast.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rumaki Ryokaku said:

Maybe making a hotbar where we can use

Q W E R T Y U O P A

U can just place it where the old hotbar was on top of the screen. Players maybe can have option to hide it or not

My keybinds are 1-5 & q-t lol

I don't like the idea of it being way up there, but perhaps a user customizable interface via the in-game settings menu for people that DO like it up there and people like me who do not. An example of that could look like this: This example has many hotbars, but these are just the combinations of where they could be:
firefox_2018-05-20_17-40-10.png.769afc2112f1c04ef6c7f04107d7b184.png

This is a ss from Star Wars the Old Republic, where my idea stemmed from. You can see that this guy literally has 6 hotbars on his screen that he can do whatever he wants with. (Having that many hotbars is a cash shop item in SWTOR btw). But I was able to customize the key bindings + where on the screen they were located. @Rory with the addition of more jutsu, I feel like something like this would be really nice to have.

Edit: Also I think the current keybindings location via the launcher would be better in-game with an interface that changes as you bind more keys. Currently when I go to change a binding, even though it IS on q instead of 6 (for me) it still says 6. Not a big deal, but a nice little change.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Viduus Chinome said:

I don't like the idea of it being way up there, but perhaps a user customizable interface via the in-game settings menu for people that DO like it up there and people like me who do not. An example of that could look like this: This example has many hotbars, but these are just the combinations of where they could be:

This is a ss from Star Wars the Old Republic, where my idea stemmed from. You can see that this guy literally has 6 hotbars on his screen that he can do whatever he wants with. (Having that many hotbars is a cash shop item in SWTOR btw). But I was able to customize the key bindings + where on the screen they were located. @Rory with the addition of more jutsu, I feel like something like this would be really nice to have.

Edit: Also I think the current keybindings location via the launcher would be better in-game with an interface that changes as you bind more keys. Currently when I go to change a binding, even though it IS on q instead of 6 (for me) it still says 6. Not a big deal, but a nice little change.

Yeah that idea is just good

• Like 1

Currently in the waiting rooms as well guys, hopefully it will be a well thought out balance change, Also Rory why don't you select a few people as 'testers' of sorts who have played the game a long time and who you trust, then get their opinions / suggestions and take them into account when balancing after all we know it's your game but we are the ones playing the game.

All in all personally I've been waiting to install nin again when something exciting comes around.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Viduus Chinome said:

this nibba was using default keybinds until a few months ago....BUT NOW IT HAS CHANGED MY SON HAS COME A LONG WAY

On 21/05/2018 at 3:26 PM, Meth said:

Currently in the waiting rooms as well guys, hopefully it will be a well thought out balance change, Also Rory why don't you select a few people as 'testers' of sorts who have played the game a long time and who you trust, then get their opinions / suggestions and take them into account when balancing after all we know it's your game but we are the ones playing the game.

All in all personally I've been waiting to install nin again when something exciting comes around.

That's what the test server will be for, unless plans have changed.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2018 at 4:03 AM, Arashi said:

That's what the test server will be for, unless plans have changed.

That's never been what the test server is for.
The test server is to test major feature (not content) additions that could break the game or create exploits.

• Like 1