Change of Village Leadership

Ueda

Dear Ninja,

First of all, I would like to congratulate and thank @TetsuHawk and @Deathmall Sasayaki as well as their council members on completing their time village leaders. They've both done a great job and will be awarded promotions to Jonin rank, and be permanently recorded in Ninja history as the 6th Kazekage and the 3rd Hokage.

Beginning this June, we will be running the necessary events to pick out the new leaders of each village every 6 months. Once in June, and once in December. This will continue to be the case unless leaders lose their positions early due to any reason. This is to ensure that everyone continues to get the opportunity to step up and become ninja in power, and to keep the ninja world dynamic.

Sand village
As always, the Sand village is a monarch where the leader is picked from one of the 3 children of the current Kazekage to become the next Kazekage. The Kazekage then picks his council and Sand siblings from the ninja of the village.

Leaf village
In contrast, the Leaf village is a democracy, where any ninja of atleast Chunin rank can run for council member. 3 council members will be chosen, who will have to collectively decide on who becomes the next Hokage.

Council Member Elections will take place on 30th May 2018 at 1PM EST

Requirements for voting are to be atleast Genin rank and level 10. The election will take place in the Leaf village, and all ninja hoping to participate in the elections whether voting or as elects will have to stay online throughout. Attempting to use alternate/multiple accounts to vote will result in a permanent ban.

Registration for Council Member elect is 1,000 ryo.

Regards,
Rory

• Like 20

56 minutes ago, Rory said:

Requirements for voting are to be atleast Genin rank and level 10. The election will take place in the Leaf village, and all ninja hoping to participate in the elections whether voting or as elects will have to stay online throughout. Attempting to use alternate/multiple accounts to vote will result in a permanent ban.

Oh come on, you can get to lvl 10 in like few hours, there should be at least 20 cos only grown up should be allowed to vote ;)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Booty the Great said:

do you think Akatsuki should switch leaders in a certain time frame as well?

where we hold the same vote as we did last time to pick the new leader? because when i was in Akatsuki the leader was pretty much inactive.

If you were in Akatsuki, you'd knew the leadership has changed. :*

• Like 4

Akatsuki is organization not village, every change is done inside. 

Normal people don't need to know what's happening and if you will brag about not changing members they do.

If you want informations go tell kage to send his Intel find some. 

Be useful and start playing as ninja not a God. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Kuraen Wilkor said:

Oh come on, you can get to lvl 10 in like few hours, there should be at least 20 cos only grown up should be allowed to vote ;)

I'd say 30. I can get an alt to level 10 in like 3-4 hours. Level 20 would take me a day probably. Level 30 should be the minimum to be qualified to vote imo

• Like 4

@Rory hope you have them pay a fee like last time for Council members elect and add Hokage to that as well so Council won't just vote for their friends but have to choose between actual people who want to do something for the Village. Would be nice RP to have a Council that doesn't just bend over and agree with the Hokage but can actually oppose them on certain criteria. 

• Like 6

I think the timing of these elections should be reconsidered for the following election. For people who work or go to school (EST), 1 PM is the middle of the day.  A lot of regularly active players won't be able to get online. Something this big of a deal shouldn't be held during the middle of the week. I understand people live in different time zones. This is why the elections should be held on the weekend like the chunin exams.  Just my opinion. 

• Like 6

On 5/22/2018 at 3:42 PM, Magatama said:

Akatsuki is organization not village, every change is done inside. 

Normal people don't need to know what's happening and if you will brag about not changing members they do.

If you want informations go tell kage to send his Intel find some. 

Be useful and start playing as ninja not a God. 

Sounds like an excuse to be greedy and over extend your stay. "Normal people". You mean players who aren't apart of your little clique? Sharing is caring. =)

3 hours ago, Sour Suwa said:

Sounds like an excuse to be greedy and over extend your stay. "Normal people". You mean players who aren't apart of your little clique? Sharing is caring. =)

Pay me 20k ryo and I will give you information on who and when new leader was appointed.

• Like 1