Change of Village Leadership

Ueda

The election should be all day just because ppl have different time zone  and the lvl cap shouldbe 20 just saying * also the current kage should be able to be re-elected for 3 months if village see fit 

When I am selected as Kazekage I will improve Sand Villages healthcare and education etc. So far we’ve had a school system that is from the middle-ages. Children go to school by age of 15 and finish their studies by age of 16. Everyone can understand that by now its a every ninjas right to gain education that is on par with the missing-ninja, their feudal lord is truly on top of his game. What comes to healthcare mostly due to our small taxes most that return from their missions or battlefield are left on their own while still being battle-injured, that will be sorted out. About our allies I will promote all Neo-Akatsuki to full fledged Akatsuki members as a thanks for constructing reliable solar panel system to all accross Sand-Village which allows us to provide consistent electricity to all of our inhabitants. Leaf village will be awarded the Ninja-Nobel award for always trying to find a way for peace treaty which is a formidable perk to possess.

We’ve bright future ahead of us if you vote for me, massive Exiles incoming.

Light

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Jipu Shutsugen said:

Also hopefully this new Council partakes in the game more than just logging on to deal with meetings or village things. Council members got council status then disappeared for a bit.

This council was active for the entire 6 months not only logging to deal with meetings but to play and help the village on all aspects. the only member that went inactive for some time was Hawt because he moved and had no internet connection.

• Like 1

• Ueda locked this topic