The Sand Village Part 2

Ueda

v52VMFA.png

Hi Ninjas,

As you may know, Early Access tests have been going on for about a week now. Thanks to the dedication our testers have put in to find and report the bugs in the game, the programming team has been able to make good progress in making the game as stable as possible for our Final Open Alpha test.

Furthermore, I've been able to spend a lot of time creating new content with my army conscription coming to an end in less than 2 months!

We've added new gear and made good progress on the Sand Village.

New Gear

I've created two new styles of Forehead Protectors, mainly for Leaf ninjas, as well as two new weapons.

Yamato Forehead Protector & Twin Fangs

wigLkSx.gif

Tobirama Forehead Protector & Shirokata

jbMNvW0.gif

Medical Ninja Outfit

Leaf Medical Ninjas can now access the Leaf Village Hospital supplies to buy their outfits. They come in 3 pieces, a coat, a skin tight mask and a hat. If you have the Medical Mastery and have learned Mystical Palm Technique, you meet the prerequisites to access the shop through Tasuke in the Leaf Village Hospital.

Credits to @

rww8ylz.gif

The Sand Village
Me and @Fernando have been working on creating the Sand Village for awhile now. With the final Open Alpha approaching, the dawn of the first Beta will include two villages and an epic war arc between the two. We're working hard on creating a beautiful village for all the Suna fans out there!

9QQVdp7.gif

xybfhkv.gif

While progress is good, we are still far away from creating another village to match the Leaf Village in size.
If you've been around since the beginning, you should know the Leaf Village took a month for me alone!

I hope you like what you see so far with the Sand Village, see you all in the final Open Alpha tests!

Regards,
Rory

Edited by Rory
  • Like 17

Im very excited to see new development on Suna, it looks amazing i keep annoying Nemui and others telling them that it will be a long way until it will be released.

BTW i know we dont necessary go with the exact anime way, but will Sand VIllage have some  round shaped buildings?

It looks great either was, im just asking

• Like 2

I want to, but they are a lot of work.. :) we'll see!

If you think it would be too much work, you can always just make the kage building and since nin is 200 years in to the future we can say that the old village was destroyed and re-built around the KageHouse which remained both for the Kazekages use and as a monument of some sort.

Im very excited to see new development on Suna, it looks amazing i keep annoying Nemui and others telling them that it will be a long way until it will be released.

BTW i know we dont necessary go with the exact anime way, but will Sand VIllage have some  round shaped buildings?

It looks great either was, im just asking

Told you... But no you didn't want to believe me @Atrox

• Like 1

Now imagine this!!!!!  All that cool awesome gear costing like 100k ryo just to get.  I mean, I don't want to see a level 10 player wearing armor that looks like something only Madara or Hashirama level shinobi would otherwise have access to.  I'm joking of course, I know things will be different upon release.

Anyways, excellent post and YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!! How freaking good it feels to actually see another post from Rory after all this time.  It's been a while brosky!  I'm liking this sand village, but what really brings it out, is how you added that sand wind effect. Makes you feel like you're really in the desert and walking within hot dry terrain.   :D 

Now the only thing we are missing now from both villages, is a Sake Den.  I mean I get this game is going to be fore all ages, but can we please add some adult material to it?  I really want to drink some Sake or at least give me my own spa with sexy women in it!T.T  T.T  T.T

• Like 2