The Sand Village Part 2

Ueda

Looking good.We got footprints in the sand yet?

Lol you really want that footprints don't you :D Maybe it would look stupid if there was like a bunch of players and everyone runs around - it would be a mess. (Thats just a possibility, maybe it will look ok, depends on how they make them.)

Lol you really want that footprints don't you  :D Maybe it would look stupid if there was like a bunch of players and everyone runs around - it would be a mess. (Thats just a possibility, maybe it will look ok, depends on how they make them.)

Wanna pillage their village and write "Kratos wuz here" in the sand is all.

Oh grow up imagine a new player coming in to this game they will be like "where the hell is everything?"

That's kind of the fun, at least to me, like "Wow! This map is huge! So many things to explore and look for. How will I ever find anything?!" This could help with the RP version aspect of the game and also just help other players interact with newer players and then from there could even help them with other in-game questions that they may have. 

• Like 1

Oh grow up imagine a new player coming in to this game they will be like "where the hell is everything?"

Well im pretty sure thats the point of a village is to be big, image a new kid in the Leaf village you think they know every corner of it or what?

Also there will be tutorial like quests like in every game which show you where is the vendor and so on

That's kind of the fun, at least to me, like "Wow! This map is huge! So many things to explore and look for. How will I ever find anything?!" This could help with the RP version aspect of the game and also just help other players interact with newer players and then from there could even help them with other in-game questions that they may have. 

Yeah what is fun to you might be overwhelming to someone else a map can be big but the way it is at present is like a maze in places. A game will always have some bad eggs also what if someone asks someone for help then they just blank them or gives something like Akiros response "U just too newb"  . They might just quit outright.

The layout is my key issue not the size it's a bit all over the place.Sure an npc might tell you where to go but at present I see no evidence of that.  A mini map system would help also and would be better than having npcs tell you where to go. 

Yeah what is fun to you might be overwhelming to someone else a map can be big but the way it is at present is like a maze in places. A game will always have some bad eggs also what if someone asks someone for help then they just blank them or gives something like Akiros response "U just too newb"  . They might just quit outright.

The layout is my key issue not the size it's a bit all over the place.Sure an npc might tell you where to go but at present I see no evidence of that.  A mini map system would help also and would be better than having npcs tell you where to go. 

If it's RP enough people won't be telling "u just 2newb4me brah", they will do the thing that they would do in Real Life, ignore him or tell him and maybe get friendly with them and hang out later... 

• Like 1

Wow, with the little time you have @Rory, you sure are making progress.I can't imagine how it would be when you finally get released! Nin Online's design is so orginal it just makes me happy on the inside just looking on the inside. I like how the village is just mostly one big map unlike most GOA games. Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

That was my response god damnit.Also why the fuck is Akiro even taking ownership of what i said