Gameplay Enhancements

Seth

v52VMFA.png

"The long days are over, but we're still waiting on a half-portrait from @."  ;)

Hi Ninjas,

This is going to be a feature-rich demonstration showcasing some of the changes we've made on the engine side as well as a side of Music.

Music and Sound

The game has had all its music revamped thanks to @Afilion. We also have improved the sound volume of the interface to be quieter than the other sounds in the game such as animations and Jutsus.

Emotes

We've fixed numerous issues with our emote system, improving the fluency of the animations and adding more features such as repeating and slower animating. @Rory also has improved the heart emote and added a new one.

pfqgTJi.gif

Interactions and Combat

There is no longer an attack animation such as kicking or swinging your weapon when interacting with an ally NPC or event. You now will only punch toward their direction.

4g54HoK.gif

You don't have to use control anymore to swing your weapon, kick, or even punch. It can all be done by the right mouse button. This works great with WASD, arrow keys, and  mouse movement.

Shop

We've made improvements to the shop to display your current gear rather than a naked version of yourself only with what you are hovering over.

noCjEG6.gif   LpP7bT0.gif

Conclusion

This is my first one, but it isn't my biggest one coming before Open Alpha 3. We've made many small changes to the game, this is just a cosmetic preview of the most significant changes that you will notice. Stay tuned for my big one in a few weeks!

• Like 14

Guest Glitch Yagyu

The game has had all its music revamped thanks to @Afilion. We also have added where music fades when transferring to another area, and we've improved the sound volume of the interface and game to be less annoying/quieter than the other sounds always.

I really do love the music, got to listen to it earlier, and it's amazing. Good job @Afilion!

Instead of just box emotions how about the characters actually doing them?

That's too much work for our team. We may make facial expressions eventually though, but nothing that involves poses.

Ok so where do I begin with this.  Like this and that last post that Rory put up, man you guys are doing an amazing job and seeing this kind of stuff turns me on down below and in the heart  :D  :p  ;)  *Yummy Yummy*

That new emote thing is freaking amazing.  I've never actually seen that in an MMO before so there's something new and with regards to the shop, Yo!  I've been saying this for the longest!  We needed that Seth THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!!  Now I won't have to worry about buying something new and not knowing what it would look like on me until after I buy it.  We needed this.  Excellent update.  Also, nice touch to the combat interaction deal.  Made me feel strange swinging my sword at the npc's in order to engage into a conversation.

Now for the grand finale!  The mouse right click used for attacking.  Now I can actually combined my taijutsu and ninjutsu together effectively instead of having to switch up my hands every single time I run out of chakara.  This is a very good addition to the game and this post is fantastic OMG!! If I was a chick I would be soaked!  Awesome job!  

THIS POST HAS EARNED MY BAD ASS SEAL OF APPROVAL!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 2