Staff Organization

Seth

Shinigami or Shiseki  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which name sounds better to you?

• Shinigami
    • Shiseki
    • Warrior Beast

We're planning on implementing an organization for staff since we're making boss battles where administrators can fight normal players and summon beasts such as Tailed Beasts. These events will be special and require a lot of preparation to unlock.

• Like 1

Shiseki, I choose you!

If anyone has better names, propose them here. The admin organization is meant to be a RP part of the game that allows admins to affect the world and feel like a threat to the player. This game is founded on RP, more so than any other game. It's what makes the game special more than what it was inspired from.

As a side note, we're going to try to keep it balanced. There isn't going to be any over complicated story written to justify the organization, it is sort of like the Force in Star Wars. Where you don't explain it. The Death gods are in Japanese culture and this does not stem from another anime. Players won't be able to get any death power or anything of that sort.

Guest Glitch Yagyu

I really like them both, but I really like Shiseki.

I just wish there were more options, the S names don't really interest me much...

Guest Glitch Yagyu

I like how Shiseki sounds, Shinigami is cool ofc but I'm just tired of hearing it everywhere... just my opinion

To be honest, I have never heard of it before, if I have I've like completely shut it out :p

We may not have the organization inspired off of Death god or Shinigami, this is just a placeholder idea. I was thinking about making Warrior Beasts instead after researching it. Any names or suggestions are welcome. I just felt that Shinigami made the most sense to be the highest peak of power. If someone can come up with something less cliche let me know. :)

Guest Glitch Yagyu

I like the Japanese inspired names better, something like Warrior Beasts just doesn't sound very exciting.

戦士ã®ç£
Senshi no kemono

I like this one, just wish there was a shorter version of it if that's even possible :p

That's funny. Most people would be against that. Why not Tērukyatchā? It means "Tail Catcher" in Japanese. @

Against it? It isn't fully explained, you can't be against it if you haven't seen it. If the staff aren't overpowered, it will be fun to battle against an AI that is another human that is just more powerful than a single player alone. Think of it like a boss.

I haven't fully explained this, not all staff will be part of this organization. It is still a work in progress. We pretty much open our new ideas to the community before they have fully matured, to get other perspectives about them.