Earth Release

Shikate

Thank you all for your kind words. Lots of things happened in my life and although I really wanted to help and create lots of jutsus for Nin Online, I had to say goodbye to the team shortly after I've joined. I'm so amazed with all the positive feedback I've received, even though I made that small amount of sprites. So thank you all once more, I'm currently not working anymore on Nin Online and who knows, maybe it will change in the future? You guys are amazing! :)

• Like 12

6 hours ago, Shikate said:

Thank you all for your kind words. Lots of things happened in my life and although I really wanted to help and create lots of jutsus for Nin Online, I had to say goodbye to the team shortly after I've joined. I'm so amazed with all the positive feedback I've received, even though I made that small amount of sprites. So thank you all once more, I'm currently not working anymore on Nin Online and who knows, maybe it will change in the future? You guys are amazing! :)

I'm rather new here, but the first thing I stumbled on the forum was your clean and amazing spritework/animations. Your animations, that blended so well with the rest of the game's visuals, made me see the potential in you and how far this game could go with your assistance. I was immediately impressed with your work and waited in anticipation for what you had in store next...
...This is why it's disappointing to see you go like this.
Regardless, I hope you continue to get better. Just like this game, you have a lot of room for growth, and may one day, you stop by onto this site to see a highly successful game fresh with new content!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/08/2015 at 2:26 PM, Shikate said:

Shikate's Development Log

Here we will talk about combining your shape and chakra manipulation to create awesome earth jutsus.
Are you ready my dear doton users? I'm sure you can't wait to learn!

But first, let me introduce myself. My age is 16 and I come from Poland. I have been spriting since 2009 and I'm chosen to take care of developing jutsus for Nin Online!
Aren't you sleeping yet? I hope so. Let's get started!

Doryuu Heki

CJWmRop.gif 

A basic defending technique. That's what earth jutsus are, aren't they?
Just remember that trapping yourself is not a way to run!

Doryuu Taiga

9slmHun.gif 

Have you ever dreamed of getting drown in a milk chocolate river? 
The jutsu is quite similar, unfortunately, we have replaced chocolate with mud

Doryuudan

1N4QyQh.gif

LRV2N9C.gif

Of course some of you might be perfect at Doton style. What would you say about mixing your Katon and Doton chakra to create something even greater?

Shakugaryugan

d1uxF7j.gif

That advanced type of chakra will win fights for you!

Okay guys, I hope that I'm not that awful at learning! Be sure to comment my development log and keep the topic alive! 
Thank you for your attention :)

Why these jutsu aren't im game ?

The last one is a kekkei genkkai O_O

On 10/17/2017 at 5:21 AM, Kuraen Rumaki said:

Why these jutsu aren't im game ?

The last one is a kekkei genkkai O_O

Just because the art is done, doesn't mean we can implement it. Our engine is very limited. I have to program custom logic for most new Jutsus we implement.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2015 at 2:26 PM, Shikate said:

Shikate's Development Log

Here we will talk about combining your shape and chakra manipulation to create awesome earth jutsus.
Are you ready my dear doton users? I'm sure you can't wait to learn!

But first, let me introduce myself. My age is 16 and I come from Poland. I have been spriting since 2009 and I'm chosen to take care of developing jutsus for Nin Online!
Aren't you sleeping yet? I hope so. Let's get started!

Doryuu Heki

CJWmRop.gif 

A basic defending technique. That's what earth jutsus are, aren't they?
Just remember that trapping yourself is not a way to run!

Doryuu Taiga

9slmHun.gif 

Have you ever dreamed of getting drown in a milk chocolate river? 
The jutsu is quite similar, unfortunately, we have replaced chocolate with mud

Doryuudan

1N4QyQh.gif

LRV2N9C.gif

Of course some of you might be perfect at Doton style. What would you say about mixing your Katon and Doton chakra to create something even greater?

Shakugaryugan

d1uxF7j.gif

That advanced type of chakra will win fights for you!

Okay guys, I hope that I'm not that awful at learning! Be sure to comment my development log and keep the topic alive! 
Thank you for your attention :)

Give us earth wall already!