Nin Online Trailer 2019

Ueda

Dear Ninja,

Happy New Year :) To celebrate the new year I made a new trailer for the game, so people who google the game will (hopefully) know what Nin Online is. It's been 4 years since the last trailer.. each time I've wanted to make a new one, I decided to use the time to work on the game itself. But if we never take the time to update our public image, then we won't have new players.. and there's no better time than the new year! 

Hopefully everyone likes it!

Regards,
Rory

• Like 28

10 hours ago, Indra said:

I think its not as good as you all think. The video isnt showing anything properly at all. It doesnt show the true gameplay of the game or any sign of RP. The only thing that we can see is that the game is community based. And for me, it was overdone. It feels more like everyone wanted to be into the trailer for the sake of being in the trailer ( And its funny because everyone that posted something get to the point they were in the video or wasnt in.) and it kinda kills the magic of it. Also, I wouldnt have putted that much people in the vallee of end. It turned this epic naruto verse location into a total normal place crowded of ninjas.

Overall, The first trailer was old, outdated, but it was way better than the new one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=X8Ms8KYWVhI

I totally agree. Felt like the last trailer was more real on what the game is actually about.

the old trailer is much better prepared than it is, you would have to have mentioned the game better, besides missing the essence of the anbus and akatsuki organizations.
in this new video what is most seen are the battles do not look good a roleyplay or anything interesting out of the ordinary. also that invocations were not put something that is enough to add it in the video and the island of frogs and snakes.
In short I think that trailer does not take the essence that has ninonline.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2019 at 8:58 AM, Indra said:

I think its not as good as you all think. The video isnt showing anything properly at all. It doesnt show the true gameplay of the game or any sign of RP. The only thing that we can see is that the game is community based. And for me, it was overdone. It feels more like everyone wanted to be into the trailer for the sake of being in the trailer ( And its funny because everyone that posted something get to the point they were in the video or wasnt in.) and it kinda kills the magic of it. Also, I wouldnt have putted that much people in the vallee of end. It turned this epic naruto verse location into a total normal place crowded of ninjas.

Overall, The first trailer was old, outdated, but it was way better than the new one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=X8Ms8KYWVhI

I'm not dumping away the old trailer, not removing it from the youtube channel, and it's not going to disappear with me making more. The 2015 one is still the one shown on the website.
The first trailer and this one will appeal to different people. This one is faster and shows more in a short amount of time, while the old one does give a better vibe for Nin.

• Like 2