Naruto has meta

Ueda

Just want to bring up a random thought that came to me when watching the new Boruto episodes.
Naruto's generation has jutsu like Shadow Clones as forbidden jutsu and only Naruto used them, but in Boruto, everyone uses Shadow Clones. Because it's like ninja world meta now. Everyone saw how Naruto used Rasengans and he's OP so now everyone's grandmothers are using Rasengans.

Boruto's generation is meta gaming.

• Like 5

Nah since naruto shadow clones were thought to everyone at the Academy as a basic jutsu, u wouldn't be able to pass the genin exam if you couldn't do a clone but i guess ye its true that they are more used in boruto but we got some interesting clones in naruto like itachi's explosive clones, konan's clones made of paper bomb, kakashi's lightning clone, hashirama's wood clones, Darui's black light clones and the mizukage's huge clone in the last ninja war. This clone was the greatest

23 minutes ago, XXANAX Mirana said:

Nah since naruto shadow clones were thought to everyone at the Academy as a basic jutsu, u wouldn't be able to pass the genin exam if you couldn't do a clone but i guess ye its true that they are more used in boruto but we got some interesting clones in naruto like itachi's explosive clones, konan's clones made of paper bomb, kakashi's lightning clone, hashirama's wood clones, Darui's black light clones and the mizukage's huge clone in the last ninja war. This clone was the greatest

No they taught Clone Technique, not Shadow Clones. Clones are illusions while Shadow clones are physical. :P 

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_Technique

• Like 1

Ohhh, u right, naruto was a shadow clone master. Shadow clones were basic jutsu kinda useless used in weak fights only like that sakura vs ino fight, the others could barely used shadow clones cuz they costed too much chakra like kakashi could only do 1 lightning  shadow clone in a while and kiba was trying to do 2 but couldbt maintain it. Only ppl like naruto with too much chakra could spam this jutsu oof this could be used in nin

I don't think the normal Shadow Clone jutsu was ever forbidden considering how su ful it is in terms of combat and espionage, it was the superior version of it, the Multiple Shadow Clone jutsu which Naruto performed at the first episode that was forbidden since it required so much chakra and could potentially kill the user.

• Like 1