Medical Ninja Survey

Ueda

Medic Survey  

94 members have voted

1. 1. How required is a medic for each of these scenarios for heals and revives? (Tournaments and Group Fights)

2. 2. (PvE Grinding)

3. 3. (Bosses)

Question

11 answers to this question

As the reigning #1 support medic in the game, I can assure the non-medics that this mastery is a valuable support mastery that makes life so much better for everyone.

Not only you are good at supporting others but you can also fight back on your own.

Revive is very powerful jutsu and can turn tide of any teamfight. While there are pills and oils that can be consumed to gain HP, nothing beats a medic's constant healing support.

Grinding becomes a lot more faster with a medic by your side. Bosses require a medic for 100%.

Only downside being, you don't have that many jutsu and it can become boring.

• Like 4

1- for a tournament is necessary but not exceptional, even without a medic you still have a chance.

2- in the same way as the previous one, it helps a lot in grind and PVE, but depending on your mastery you can do it solo without the help of a medic.

3- For Boss is impossible without 1 medic or 2 medic.

Very nedeed.

• Like 1

1: Tournament: Medics are welcomed here, but no more or less than any of the other masteries (Assuming standard 1v1 or 2v2). 

2. Group fights: If you don’t have a medic your raid will end before it even begins.

3. PVE grinding: I will never invite a medic to my party when I am grinding for EXP. Ever. Farming for drops is a different story though. They don’t kill things fast enough and the amount of heals that I may get does not justify splitting my EXP in half when level grinding. Especially more so for all elemental masteries that shouldn’t get hit as much (And therefor require less heals) as melee masteries. Very welcomed when item/scroll hunting however. 

3. Boss hunting: You should probably have a medic with you. Boss hunting can be hard without one, but most bosses I find easy enough to handle by myself with the help of a pill or two.

TLDR: Medics are essential in group fights/raids, welcomed in boss/item dropping, and 100% useless when partied with in level grinding. Though I certainly wouldn’t object to getting heals while not in a party. But that takes a special kind of hero.

• Like 5

For PvE if you are a melee mastery, a healer makes everything easier by a pretty significant degree. Even with the the exp split the rate at which you can kill monsters is so much faster with a healer as opposed to without. I would say in almost every case medics are either very needed or strongly recommended but not required.

Mystical Palm Jutsu : Really strong jutsu that needs a nerf in my opinion having 1minute(20-30sec would be fine to be honest)to save someone is a lot ( you can basically switch multiple maps and br able to save him. Makes it unfair for people that are actually better because they’re not rewarded for being better. I feel like the balance update was really good but we overlooked on what’s wrong with the support medic. Based on that and they’re huge abilities to heal people a medic is needed(or very needed) in any situation.

Medics are definitely neccessary to win a raid or kill a boss (several times). In a normal group fight(3v3 and 4v4)  and tournaments they are nice to have and for normal PvE grind they are not that useful tbh... except if a medic wants to waste his time and help you by healing you outside of a party.

2 hours ago, Nefarious said:

3. PVE grinding: I will never invite a medic to my party when I am grinding for EXP. Ever. Farming for drops is a different story though. They don’t kill things fast enough and the amount of heals that I may get does not justify splitting my EXP in half when level grinding. Especially more so for all elemental masteries that shouldn’t get hit as much (And therefor require less heals) as melee masteries. Very welcomed when item/scroll hunting however. 

As an medic I can say that this man tells truth.^

If we talk about grinding for exp, It's really bad to have medic if you want to level up fast.

1 additional person to split exp with =/= No thanks buddy.

• Like 1

1. For Tournaments: Medics can allow a team to take an entirely different playstyle. If a team is smart they can win simply off of longevity.

2. Grinding people need to remember that the medic doesn't need to be apart of your team. The best exp in the game is grind without a team and a chakra medic constantly healing you. This removes the time waiting for regen and provides the best "Non-Mission" exp.

3. Bosses: This is the most drastic case. You don't need a medic for the spider boss but if you have one it can be easily duoed which is a big deal. Its a big deal because splitting drops between two people is far simpler than 4. Manda is an entirely different story and is a better example of high level bossing content. I wont do it without 2 medics minimum, and tbh when I can I do the content with 4 medics. The way Manda works is you are fighting a damage clock that Manda provides by shooting poison bullets. As long as your runner is competent the only challenge Manda provides is having enough healing to counteract this damage clock. Chakra medics also provide the second best DPS to tai so why use anything else.