Tameshi Hinode

The Hinode Clan

Hinode

awwasgwasgtwawa.png.6f3cf78a379f12bd81eb5ed2c9081cc6.png

Loyalty above all else

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The hinode clan doesnt take those words lightly.
Loyalty towards the village.
Loyalty towards the hokage.
Loyalty towards the clan.
Clan members who dont take their responsibilities serious,become outcasts and lose the respect of their fellow clan members.
Clan members who plot against the village,get hunted down by the rest of the clan,to make up for the shame that those individuals caused.

One must continously train his body and mind,starting from a very early age.
For many members of this family,hobbies,games and friends,are considered to be a waste of time and a burden,because they are distracting someone from his duties.
Those duties also include assassinations of ninjas who turned their back on the village.
Because of this,its recommended to not get too close to people outside of the clan,since they are all potential targets.
The Hinode clan is not full of heartless people,they simply are very determined to protect their village with all their strenght,and believe that they have to make sacrifices for the greater good.
Traditions and the concept of honor,play a big role in the clan.
A mission has to be fulfilled.
A higher ranked clan member and,especially the hokage,has to be treated with the utmost respect.
There are also strict rules and rituals,to maintain order and discipline,but also to remember the clans history.

Kenjutsu basics are taught to every member of the clan,even if this particular clan member wants to focus on a different fighting style in the future.
Besides kenjutsu,members of the hinode clan also tend to have a talent for fire jutsus and taijutsu.

A sword,used in anger, may cut trough flesh and even bones,but words,carried by the wings of good intentions,can pierce the heavens and scatter the earth beneath.
Members of the hinode clan,know this,and are constantly trying to gain more knowledge about their environment and find new ways to manipulate its shape,without resorting to violence.
Weapons and jutsus are used in places where words cant be heard,and good intentions alone,are without meaning.
Stategy,tactics,diplomatic,s or just politics in general....having a deep understanding of those things,is just as important as being skilled in direct combat,since they can win a battle before it even begins.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looks and stereotypes

Members of the hinode family tend to wear long coats or just wide,comfortable clothes in general,that are dyed in different shades of black and grey,sometimes also mixed with white or blue.
Their skin is slightly pale,and their long hair is of black color,just like their eyes.
Their size varies from average to tall,and even ninjutsu users are somewhat muscular because of the kenjutsu training that every member of the clan goes trough.

The hinode family is known for being very serious about their duties and traditions,but also for their black humour and sarcasm.
They do not trust outsiders easily,but have no problem with talking to them when the situation calls for it,and stay polite while doing so.
Since their highest priority is the well being of their village,they often take a liking to other people who have someone,or something,they are loyal to and try to protect.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for making it this far.
What i wrote above,should give you a rough idea about our clan concept.
We will stand loyal to the leaf and the hokage,take part in pvp and hopefully,we will also be able to bring back some roleplaying into the world of nin.
You may have guessed it already,but we are a samurai inspired clan.
Kenjutsu plays a big role,but everyone can join as long as he values loyalty as much as we do,no matter what mastery,rank or lvl he has.
Potential can be hidden in everyone.
Thats also why i dont think too highly of accepting people just based on a forum reply,id like to get to know you guys a bit first.
If you want to join us,you can send me a pm here,ingame,or on discord and we can talk about it and see,if our goals collide.
Maybe youre not interested in joining us,but you still want to contact us and get some informations about the clan?
You can do that aswell,feel free to add me on discord!(we also have our own discord server,for everyone who is interested)
And ofcourse,im also thankful for any feedback you guys may have,so please go ahead and post it,maybe i can improve something.

Im looking forward to work together with everyone who stands behind the leaf! *bows*

PS:If you want to know more about our lore,check out this thread:

Important: If any of our clan members causes problems,please let me know(preferable,with a screenshot)and i will take care of it.

Clan founder: @Tameshi Hinode

Clan leader: @Phoenix Hinode

Regular clan members: @Tekkey Hinode @Boko Hinode @Healy Hinode @Zabuza Hinode @Kiroku Hinode @Gashadokuro Hinode @Dredge Hinode

• Like 14

Thank you very much for your kindness to let me join Hinode Clan. It is a great honor and pleasure for me to be a member of this clan. I will try my best to improve myself to support people with love and loyalty.  -Hinata Hinode 

• Like 4

Thanks for letting me join the Hinode Clan. it is a great honor for me to be a member of this clan, i also dedicated my self to this clan and the leaf. I deserve it because of the personality, goals and to be a future kenjutsu user that i will become soon or later, so i will do my best to become a great friendly and loyalty member of the Hinode Clan.

-Menma Hinode :P

• Like 4

Thank you for letting me join! I'll fight beside you to death and I swear to be loyal to the Hinode family untill the very end!   It's a true honor to be a part from this clan. ( '-' )7

• Like 4

Hinode is likely to become a powerful clan and I'd like to become a part of it and see it's Glory            

Regards    :     Móguǐ huángdì

w4hzsr_-_Kopie_-_Kopie_-_Kopie.jpg

• Like 3

Your loyal Yamamoto Takeshi has arrived! Thank you for accepting me under the family of Hinode. Looking forward to the future we will hold together....................In this new life, new timeline.......................

• Like 5

Im making this post now,because the recent incidents called for it....if you are interested in joining us,please read this post very carefully.

We dont have a lvl,or age requirement,but we have other requirements.We are doing a little background check,ask you about your alts,and pay attention to the way you talk(especially the way you talk to other players in the game).If you think it would be fine to have a rogue main that kills leaf villagers,while joining us with a alt...then you will be dissapointed.It also wont leave a good impression if you go around insulting people.Also,you will not get accepted instantly,just because you asked to join.We are going to have a little conversation first,and i will not rush it.If you have no time at that moment,we can delay it,but i will definatly not skip it.

You dont need a high lvl or powerful 1vs1 skills to join us,but manners,honesty and patience,would be a start.Ofcourse,it can always happen that,despite paying attention to who gets to join and who not,someone steps out of line and does things that he shouldnt do.In that case,im really sorry for that and i will try to fix it.

PS:Welcome aboard,takeshi.

• Like 6

Thank you very much guys to letting me join to Hinode clan. I promise i will do my best for good of our clan and i will always be loyal. I will protect and help all people here and make other ninjas know that our clan is the best. Thank you for i can be part of all of it! 

• Like 5

Hey, I just joined the Hinode. If you are a leaf ninja ready to protect and serve your village, join us and defend your village. 

Statement by- Boko Hinode

• Like 3

I am a stranger to clans, but I am here to commend these fellows after I met a few last night. They are a helpful bunch. If you meet them around, just know that you can count on them. Keep it up, you all.

• Like 5