Ueda

Actually, I've decided who I wanna be!  I'm gonna spend all my time training my character up so his power level is 9,000+ and then I'll randomly assassinate the kage of the most active/most populated village, even if it's a suicide mission and I'm not able to make it out of the village alive after I assassinate said kage. All this just to ensure chaos and anarchy.

Why? Because damn everyone, that's why. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, if there is permadeaths, i think you should add a family tree viewer that you can see who the parents are, so you can make your own little story going through, where you make the name of your first 2 parents, and after you die, you become his successor and others will be able to see that, then it would sort of show off that your guys was acualy said high level player, before, but then you died haha

another note, due to the rarity of the event, and how the chunin exams were my fav part of naruto(i enjoyed learning how they obtained ranks) i think that the first part of the exam should be able to be taken at any time, the forest of death once a week(or every 5 days) prelems could happen after this for whomever passed(if over lets say 10 ppl pass it) and then have the finals in the arena held by the kages, where they acualy decide if your worthy to pass.

the first 2 parts of the exam could be run by a script that at the end of it sends the info of who passed the forest of death to whomevers in charge of them, and then, and then at the end of the month you could have the actual turny with a larger group of ppl.

Now for my reasonings behind this. I do enjoy rping, but i have bills that need to be paid and things i have to do irl. I would love to partake in the chunin exam whenever i have time, but i (and im sure many others) wont be able to make it to all the events, thus not be able to fully enjoy the game. I also feel that this would take a toll off you guys, without acualy taking away the rp aspect as much.

Hope you enjoyed my opinions and thoughts,

Shikaru Teen

• 3 weeks later...

This is promising. A well tought out system and reasonable rules set up, the events ought to be good. I'm really interested in this game, and now that I learned that there are organized RPing events, I am even more hyped for playing. Looking forward to this!

I personally think it is a well thought out system. My only gripe with it is the bio requirement. Sure I am completely for rping and the like, but at the end of the day I am trying to play a game. I don't think it should be required to have a short story for something like a chunin exam. Sure make a requirement to get kage or something as that is a rp heavy position. But just to go up in rank it is a bit much. Especially since if someone got chunin they would not need to do anything rp wise again.

@Suirad A backstory is essential to any kind of RP. You cannot role play correctly without a story behind your character. Even if it's just for one event, you ought to have your character's past clear. If you really wish to become a chunnin, then you'll have to take your time and write atleast a short summary of your character's past.