Ueda

now if we have to compare dayz

DAYZ= no point in teamwork and the game doesnt reward you for it

NIN= we dont know yet

i'll give you an example : chunin exams, you'll need to form teams of 3, so yeah, even if just a little, teamwork's gonna be necessary... learn to trust and pretend you don't care if you die, life'll be easier and more fun

Guys, in a roleplaying event/game, GM/Admins are vital. It prevents metagame/powergame/abuse. GM will not affect a kages decisions or its roleplay in anyway. The GM/Admin is there to make the playing field even between the two parties. Now, whoever takes the role as a GM is a different story because the GM can be corrupt and favor one party than the other or let things swing in favor of a party.

For example, if Kage 1 was tipped off about a spy in his village with out proper In character knowledge but heard it out of character. A GM is there to bring out his/her hammer and smash him.

I think what you guys are being mislead is that you guys are thinking that this is the PVP side of the game but from what I read from the topic its a ROLEPLAY event.

I don't know if I can deal with that bolded part of your statement. The fact is why would i have to formally report a spy to my kage, this is the naruto world when Itachi  was in the village asuma and kurenai just acted and reported back to the kage after everything was done. This is a PVP game to a certain extent I don't want to get a "hammer" because I didn't go through "proper" RPing just to deal with a spy/intruder.....

I don't know if I can deal with that bolded part of your statement. The fact is why would i have to formally report a spy to my kage, this is the naruto world when Itachi  was in the village asuma and kurenai just acted and reported back to the kage after everything was done. This is a PVP game to a certain extent I don't want to get a "hammer" because I didn't go through "proper" RPing just to deal with a spy/intruder.....

I think he means if Someone tipped off a Kage OOC like on the forums, then it would be unfair to use that knowledge in game.

I am not going to enjoy this perma-death system, and with my dream of becoming a Jounin-Academy teacher, i'm going to have to risk it. Its going to be nerve-racking and when i lose all my hard work I will probably immediately quit.

On the RP biographies, you all realize that we ARE all starting as academy students? Like, you cant love alcohol yet, you're 9.

I am not going to enjoy this perma-death system, and with my dream of becoming a Jounin-Academy teacher, i'm going to have to risk it. Its going to be nerve-racking and when i lose all my hard work I will probably immediately quit.

On the RP biographies, you all realize that we ARE all starting as academy students? Like, you cant love alcohol yet, you're 9.

why does everyone think that all academy students are necessarily young? this isn't kindergarten... it's a Ninja school

• Like 1

many Brazilians playing vain, the first phase of the chuunin questions are going to be all in English will be difficult pros Brazilian

disagree with the kage be elected by votes
have to have an event to elegir vs the strongest kage
example: minimum requirements, be sanin, lvl 100 ...
the kage can not choose the chunin because if a friend has desputando it will make it chunnin
  • Like 1

many Brazilians playing vain, the first phase of the chuunin questions are going to be all in English will be difficult pros Brazilian

disagree with the kage be elected by votes
have to have an event to elegir vs the strongest kage
example: minimum requirements, be sanin, lvl 100 ...
the kage can not choose the chunin because if a friend has desputando it will make it chunnin

they had a revolution for your kind on GOA