Ready, Snap, Go! (Screenshot Contest)

Ueda

Readysnapgo.png

Hey Ninja,

Since 2013, we've ran two major competitions called "Ready, Set, Refer!". Those were referral contests.
This time, it's going to be quite a different concept, but it's your chance to win a bunch of prizes. It's not as major as the referral contest, but it's going to be a lot easier to join in, so I hope there'll be more participants.

Ready, Snap, Go is our first screenshot competition hosted by myself, where I'll be picking the best 6 screenshots, and each player will receive the following prizes!

Prizes

rlh2jUA.png

1st Place: Silver Ninja / $10 Ninja Credit / Shark Skin Changer
2nd Place: $10 Ninja Credit / Shark Skin Changer
3rd - 6th Place: Shark Skin Changer

On top of these prizes, the screenshots will also be prominently displayed in the Official Screenshots section with a text saying "Screenshot submitted by YOURNAME" for probably the rest of time, which will be a neat legacy/mark to leave on Nin Online, if you're into that~

The reason I'm including so many Shark Skin Changers may seem weird at first, but I'm sure you can make the connections yourself!

Rules
Submit as many screenshots as you like of Nin Online

• Screenshots should be of Nin Online (In-game, not login, not discord)
  • Screenshots should be 1920x1080 or 4K but in Zoomed Mode, don't crop your screenshot!
  • Screenshots should not be stretched in any way
  • Submit screenshots without any personal credits (we'll add that in ourselves, in a consistent style)
  • Editing must be done tastefully, as to not mislead potential players (and no memed images)
  • Submit your screenshots into this forum in the account you would like the prizes to be received on.
  • The Deadline is June 5th 2019!

Tips

• Hidden UI Mode is preferred but not a requirement ("Tab" Key to Hide UI)
  • Empty scenes are boring, try getting a group involved
  • Less text on screen makes for a more appealing screenshot, chatboxes can be fine, but it's not appealing text, it'll be distracting
  • Choose an interesting map which means something to you or appeals to everyone
  • you can use ALT + PRT SCN to capture a image of your window, if you are playing in windowed mode. If you are playing in fullscreen mode, just PRT SCN will do. Once you have that, you can paste your clipboard into paint and save it as a .PNG for highest quality
  • Hiding your cursor is a good idea
  • Think about what you can use to attract potential players into the Nin world

Looking forward to seeing what everyone submits!

Regards,
Ueda

• Like 13

• Ueda pinned this topic

NEO PIRATSUKI (Pirates and Akatsuki) ALLIANCE MEETING

After a long discussion... Both Leaders of each organizations agreed  and made an alliance. They decided to symbolize the alliance by standing in front of each other with their respective members on the side ( @Dona & @Lumy).

AKAT PIRATE.png

• Like 7

1. Itama the White Priest of Suna doing hes work in Leaf.
2. Kazekage Itama's birthday in Sand's sushi bar.
3. Priests giving a speach to fallen brother in arms.
4. Kazekage coming to congratulate Vali for becoming new Hokage.
5. Itama becoming 10'th Kazekage of Sand.

baptisam.jpg

bday.jpg

grave.jpg

gz vali.jpg

lord x.jpg

• Like 5