How to not make a point (and get banned)

Ueda

How to not make a point (and get banned)
by Ueda

Introduction
There's a lot of people who join Nin Online just to make friends, PvP, enjoy the PvE or leveling experience, or just walk around a fully visualized 2D Ninja World, just generally have fun and then leave. But this isn't the only way to play Nin Online. If you're a bit of a cunt, there's another way to play the game (or not play!) So this is a guide for you.

Introducing - Becoming a bit of a cunt and getting banned mode

Why?
So you're not happy with something. You want to make a point, but you don't want it to get across. But you also want to do it while being cool, and then get banned.

No lie, it's cool when you see someone on discord standing up to authority or just being the contrarian who is never content with anything. It makes you look like a real cool person to hang out with when you join a community not to fit in, but to be that special guy along with all the other special guys with that bit of zest, that bit of edge.

So you want to be that Edgy guy. You want to show the world "I'm edgy, I can show the staff who's boss in this community" and I can be thaaat guy. Next you need to know...

How?
I've broken it down into 4 steps. First you have to be a player with atleast some level of commitment, else how else will you be taken seriously?

1. Register a free account on Nin Online, a free to play game where the staff don't pander to you for money and nothing is pay to win, and you can enjoy every single bit of content for free without paying a cent forever with no disadvantages besides not looking as fab.

2. Login to the game or join our discord or forum community.

3. Enjoy for a good few days, weeks, month or years .

This is the part that gets easier..

4. Deciding all the people who make this game you've been enjoying are cunts now
This is one of the easiest ways. Basically, you just stop being grateful that the staff have provided you with a game you wanted to play up to this point, and then start biting the hands that feed you. As you may know, Nin Online is ran and operated by a small team (mainly two people) who built this game for fans. We're not a large corporation with funding, and we don't have support staff. So it's very easy to turn all your interactions with the people who built the game into a shit show.

One way to start is by making a valid criticism like "Nerf Tai/GF". With most games, the developers of the game typically have support staff and default responses to questions and feedback. So show your appreciation (or lack of) that the developers actually read all your messages personally and listen to your feedback 1:1 with a phrase like "smh, Tai/GF broken af, the staff have no idea how to balance"

Antagonizing the developers, and just generally giving them flak for not doing exactly what you want, or for making design decisions you don't agree with is a great way to get banned, but you have to be vocal about it, a good statement to use would be..

"for real though, raise the exp rate everyone quitting because you want to make that blessing money"

Adding an air of arrogance that says "I'm a better game designer than the people who have actually spent half their lives making this game for me now that I'm here everything about the design is shit and should change to be how I want it" is a good added touch. Of course, you can't be so direct so just say something along the lines of

"for real though, would take me 5 minutes to fix the balance" or "It's easy, just do X and it'd be fixed" or "not gonna lie, staff don't know what they're doin"

It's good to assume that your solution is brilliant and genius and the staff are just idiots who don't think, because it's not like it's their job to think about these problems every day so they would've never thought of it. It's not like they could have other things planned that would go against that change right? It's a game in development, so everything should be perfect at every point in time or else all the staff are cunts. In fact, you can capitalize on that by using a line like

"Nin is dead because vision"
"Because vision™"

Conclusion
It's not the only way to get your point across to staff. But the other ways like presenting your case respectably, don't make you more cool, and you wouldn't get banned. There's also a lot of other ways you can demonstrate your disdain for authority, or emphasize how funky rebellious you are in the face of authority. All in all, the only way the staff are going to listen to your feedback is if you're not even playing the game anymore, so if all else fails, just say you're quitting!

Have fun!

• Like 8

Ooooookay but why sit here and feed into the negativity yourself. It just promotes it to continue...?
I can understand your frustrations and all but idk, taking time and energy to make a post like this seems counter productive. Toxic people will exist regardless due to the anonymity the internet provides. Better off just ignoring it and focusing on the positive aspects. GL. 

Edit: Oof why am I on this account

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Lainn said:

Ooooookay but why sit here and feed into the negativity yourself. It just promotes it to continue...?
I can understand your frustrations and all but idk, taking time and energy to make a post like this seems counter productive. Toxic people will exist regardless due to the anonymity the internet provides. Better off just ignoring it and focusing on the positive aspects. GL. 

Edit: Oof why am I on this account

I'm making light of a situation

Guest Kitsun3

yare yare 

the struggle is real .

even if you trynda look cool while making a point  in a bit keep the act balanced.

nor too offensive neither that you look like a dev's  neko chan "ready to cuddle".

my past experience with the staff is good they all are chill to talk 

and one don't get to know it in a day or two give it time. 

no ones ganging upp on you in the community because ur giving suggestions to staff

this thinking is subliminaly faced by many of us who unknowingly gets salty.

@Ueda ty for sharing the common peer among ALL NEW PLAYERS

BTW SOME DO IT knowingly and should be grouped diffrently 

@Jessica was an  EXCEPTION xD ( no group found for her)

Every community is more or less toxic.

Inconsistency with punishments trough out the years is what rubs people the wrong way is all what I want to add on to this topic. I've seen it to happen to others, myself and even ex-staff members. 

• Like 1

Bruh you could have wrote my name pretty much after every sentences of your post. Now i feel bad.

I totally understand why it would get you mad. But I really feel like the community and the staff are 2 sides of the same coin. Both sides just forget how the other side can feel.

Guest Kitsun3
1 hour ago, Indra said:

Bruh you could have wrote my name pretty much after every sentences of your post. Now i feel bad.

I totally understand why it would get you mad. But I really feel like the community and the staff are 2 sides of the same coin. Both sides just forget how the other side can feel.

shots were fired on zuh , oriax and these kind of ppl.

As an guy without any talent or dream I really respect you guys for making your dream come true Uedory and Seth.

I think that most of us is really grateful for discord communication !

Big companies would usually direct you at some kind of support website, but look at this @Ueda guy:

5ce6bbe3f1431_Uedoryhelps.thumb.png.87792b3915395279d24e601fcb534b03.png

He even helped some random guy so he can enjoy NIn.

I can be considered dick for saying word "unfair" pretty often when something is added for only one village, but I didn't mean to hurt you but only get loose from feelings of this old missing.

Thank you for your hard work @Ueda @Seth @Sezu @Stephen @Kenock @Akiro Jessica(whore)

21 hours ago, Light said:

Every community is more or less toxic.

Inconsistency with punishments trough out the years is what rubs people the wrong way is all what I want to add on to this topic. I've seen it to happen to others, myself and even ex-staff members. 

This^. Not gonna go in too deep, but IE: [x1] commits the a misdemeanor infront of [staff1] and [staff1] laughs it off ; [x2] commits the same misdemeanor(as [x1] ) in front of [staff1] and gets punished for it. [X2] justifiably gets salty and throws insults. Yea rules are rules, but are we really gonna label [x2] toxic for that reaction? 

My post probably has little to no relation with the OP, it's just food for thought. 

• Like 1