Rescue The Kage Event

Michael

Hello Ninjas!

I am pleased to introduce you to my next event. This time it will incorporate RP and PvP! Here's how the game will work, I will be kidnapping each Kage individually and each village have the chance to send in a maximum of 4 parties (1 party is sent in at a time). They will be trying to defeat me so they can take their Kage back to their village! The level requirements for Leaf and Sand are level 30+. Mist will have a level requirement of 25+ due to it being a very new village.

• The event will be taking place on 6/23/19 at 12 P.M. EST.
  • It will begin with the Leaf village, then Sand, then Mist.
  • To give me your teams, you can either PM me here on the forums, or on discord (michael#2236)

How To Win: If at least half of the teams fighting for the village, the village will receive village points! As an additional bonus, the teams that do defeat me will win 5 coupons each!

Note: I understand that Takumi does not have a Kage to kidnap, so after this event I will be hosting a missing only tournament!

Thank you to @Kuraen Vali and @Itama Date who will be participating as the Leaf and Sand village Kages. And to @Koneck who will be filling in as the Mizukage!

• Like 17