Abuse of RP Tokens

Ueda

Dear Ninja,

Once in awhile I have to go through logs to make sure people stick to the rules of the RP System, the following ninja have gained a strike. If you are on the list and are caught doing anything suspicious again you will lose your rank or be banned. If your account is found to contain any RP Token did you not earn or you are holding onto RP Tokens you shouldn't, you will be banned. If more illegal RP Tokens are traded from your accounts, you will be banned.

If your name is here, it is because unearned/illegal RP Tokens have been into your account. A record has been added to your account, and depending on if you get any future punishments, these records can stack up to lengthen your sentence.

Balcoin
Blood Medic
Crowlock
Crybaby
Riley
Toshi
FirstAid
Raikuzu
Motoko
Kishi
Woo
Numbers
DeadZoom
Gotenks
Nighma
Uki
Mana
Azuuki
Not nerfed Gegerma
Amethyst
Britneyfears
Straight Nasty
Tresmorne Oleander
Mystiic
Wrath
Koi
Josh
Shikan
Shisui Senior
Modesty
Giuseppe
Pachi
Slayer Jun
Misiek
Supla
Kyra
Tsuyoshi
Kirito
Kaigen
Garen
Marino
Windy
Friendly nin
Amari
Tiki
Fates
Kamakura
Kanzaki
Sokeiju
Haruchiki
Tatara
Honeymoon
Bloodrain
Niro
Beyan
Hayto
Melfina

Regards,
Uewa

• Like 24

Well this game is half rp half pvp. So i guess it ruins the rp part. Im not like some people who would just check this list and save their own skin. So i must admit i did this too just no idea which account of mine. 

Back then i was still a young ninja. So i didnt even realize what i did was wrong. But now from time to time when i do rp missions i rlly do them. Because as a missing it's rare piece of cake for me without any rp mission at all. So from time to time as a PvP player i even enjoy doing them. 

But i will say i rlly don't remember which account i did this. It's been a long time.  And some might think why im stupid and saying i did it too??? Because i give all the respect to ueda ,seth and others. Who work their ass off for us to enjoy! 

-IKage and all his accounts.

• Like 3