Abuse of RP Tokens

Ueda

6 hours ago, Raikuzu said:

I wouldnt be doing it if my village wasnt so dead and people could actually found other people to RP with..........

Not an excuse. It's warned in the RP token system that you will be severely punished. This is just a warning.

5 hours ago, Amritv said:

ppl who sold them real quick were actually the boss

Doesn't make a difference, we still have logs of every single action everyone does and we can look through it quickly.

• Like 2

With all the respect @Ueda , I know this is real hardcore problem. Like i said half Rp, Half PvP. Even though, you cant trust computers too much or on everything. Good example is you checked logs. Nice you found bunch of people. Wow nice list. Some players from what i read were there without no reason from ur logs. Hmm. Even though there was not my name. Or even the name who i did it with. Who gave me those rp tokens. And we did it together multiple times.

And for this i think there's only 2 reasons behind.

1: Which i have seen alot here too. Those who are close to you in this game. Those who you like are protected. It's not just gm thing. It's all around. Even though i don't have to worry about this anymore im not in village. Im missing on 90% of my accounts to do what i do. Play PvP. 

OR

2: Your logs don't see everything. So don't count on that, 100%. Or you can go check deeper in your logs lul. Work too much with your logs and become half computer yourself too. That's not good. It will slowly destroy you. Its same with any work. If you don't know when to chill and you work too much give yourself fully in the work. Soon you are at a point where you are forced to take a break from that work.

---------------------

Last time you did the same log thing. I was in same PARTY. Where people abused tai melee with youthful spring an sake when it was bugged for one shotting bosses, even other players. I didn't even do it. I was in party chilling with them. Guess who got a ban. 

This time same log thing xD.  Expect i gave my own name out not saying who was the guy who i did it with. (It's funny how they can find everything in the logs.) Still they didn't find everything.

I'm sorry to say but ... this is a shame, I see little regret here, and I think there really are lack a lot of people on this list yet.

How can you do that with the little RP we have? RP is not a required path, but it's not because you do not want to do it you that should must cheat to "pass it," just do not do it.

I have good memories of all my RP's, but the most memorable is my RP 2 which I and two Genin level 17-22 had to steal the rattles of a level 50 Jonin, we had to defeat him or survive him, alone we had three chances and in case of failure we could no longer do PR with that Jonin, we went on the third try after analyzing our mistakes in the previous attempts and analyzing the qualities and abilities of each member of our team. That was the golden era, that was difficult, the RP today are good but do not compare with those of old and even easier today ... there are still people who cheat, I'm very sad.

Thank you so much for your brief teachings @Rohan (if I remember correctly ... you were the Jonin), you showed me that the world can be hard and it was one of those that helped me prepare myself for it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Balanced said:

With all the respect @Ueda , I know this is real hardcore problem. Like i said half Rp, Half PvP. Even though, you cant trust computers too much or on everything. Good example is you checked logs. Nice you found bunch of people. Wow nice list. Some players from what i read were there without no reason from ur logs. Hmm. Even though there was not my name. Or even the name who i did it with. Who gave me those rp tokens. And we did it together multiple times.

And for this i think there's only 2 reasons behind.

1: Which i have seen alot here too. Those who are close to you in this game. Those who you like are protected. It's not just gm thing. It's all around. Even though i don't have to worry about this anymore im not in village. Im missing on 90% of my accounts to do what i do. Play PvP. 

OR

2: Your logs don't see everything. So don't count on that, 100%. Or you can go check deeper in your logs lul. Work too much with your logs and become half computer yourself too. That's not good. It will slowly destroy you. Its same with any work. If you don't know when to chill and you work too much give yourself fully in the work. Soon you are at a point where you are forced to take a break from that work.

---------------------

Last time you did the same log thing. I was in same PARTY. Where people abused tai melee with youthful spring an sake when it was bugged for one shotting bosses, even other players. I didn't even do it. I was in party chilling with them. Guess who got a ban. 

This time same log thing xD.  Expect i gave my own name out not saying who was the guy who i did it with. (It's funny how they can find everything in the logs.) Still they didn't find everything.

Give me the names you think don't deserve to be on the list, I'll provide the prove they abused it.
Our logs literally record every action you make in the game, in sequence, with timestamps, who you interacted with. Both on a global level and on each player's individual accounts.

Thanks for the concern, I will do this regularly, and back log the punishments. Of course, I won't do this daily or weekly, but people will eventually lose their ranks or accounts over it, even if it's over the span of months or years if they abuse it.

"Last time you did the same log thing. I was in same PARTY. Where people abused tai melee with youthful spring an sake when it was bugged for one shotting bosses, even other players. I didn't even do it. I was in party chilling with them. Guess who got a ban. "

This did not happen the way you think, there was never any checking of logs for sake abuse bug.

1 hour ago, Roku Fist of Asura said:

I'm sorry to say but ... this is a shame, I see little regret here, and I think there really are lack a lot of people on this list yet.

How can you do that with the little PR we have? RP is not a required path, but it's not because you do not want to do it you that should must cheat to "pass it," just do not do it.

I have good memories of all my RP's, but the most memorable is my RP 2 which I and two genin level 17-22 had to steal the rattles of a level 50 jonin, we had to defeat him or survive him, alone we had three chances and in case of failure we could no longer do PR with that jonin, we went on the third try after analyzing our mistakes in the previous attempts and analyzing the qualities and abilities of each member of our team. That was the golden era, that was difficult, the RP today are good but do not compare with those of old and even easier today ... there are still people who cheat, I'm very sad.

Thank you so much for your brief teachings @Rohan (if I remember correctly ... you were the Jonin), you showed me that the world can be hard and it was one of those that helped me prepare myself for it.

If you report them I can check and punish offenders.

1 hour ago, Niro said:

There are people on the list that shouldn't be there and people that aren't there that should. You should post the proof of every single one on the list.

God need not concern himself with providing evidence. He only needeth say the words and it shall be so. Ye of little faith, disregard your heathenous thoughts and beg forgiveness from the one true Uewa. 

“For Rory so loved the game that he sent his only begotten programmer to suffer under the scrutiny of the community for their entertainment.” -Nin 3:16

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Roku Fist of Asura said:

How can you do that with the little PR we have? RP is not a required path, but it's not because you do not want to do it you that should must cheat to "pass it," just do not do it.

I have good memories of all my RP's, but the most memorable is my RP 2 which I and two genin level 17-22 had to steal the rattles of a level 50 jonin, we had to defeat him or survive him, alone we had three chances and in case of failure we could no longer do PR with that jonin, we went on the third try after analyzing our mistakes in the previous attempts and analyzing the qualities and abilities of each member of our team. That was the golden era, that was difficult, the RP today are good but do not compare with those of old and even easier today ... there are still people who cheat, I'm very sad.

Most of the people on the list, myself included have already done RP missions many times in the past and couldn't be bothered at one point with doing them again.

I don't need RP Missions to roleplay. But free EXP is free EXP.

3 hours ago, Niro said:

There are people on the list that shouldn't be there and people that aren't there that should. You should post the proof of every single one on the list.

I don’t have to, but I will upon request, post them publicly here.
Just tell me who.

[6-8-2019: 3:28:08 PM] - Honeymoon has traded 1 RP Token II to Niro.
[6-8-2019: 3:29:21 PM] - Honeymoon has traded 1 RP Token III to Niro.
[6-8-2019: 3:30:19 PM] - Honeymoon has traded 1 RP Token IV to Niro.

I find it hard to believe you did 3 RP missions in the span of 3 seconds

I’m not going to waste development time shaming everyone who has accepted their simple warning further than this.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tatara said:

Most of the people on the list, myself included have already done RP missions many times in the past and couldn't be bothered at one point with doing them again.

I don't need RP Missions to roleplay. But free EXP is free EXP.

That’s not an excuse. If you reset your character, you start from level one. Just because you’ve done 500 missions before, doesn’t mean you should be able to skip 30 levels. You’re a new character.

If you don’t want to RP, don’t take the reward provided for those who want to. 
If the system is thoroughly abused enough, I would just remove it. As it was, and is, always been a trial feature to see if people who do exactly this.

• Like 4